Stitch Live!

Started by Anthony, October 07, 2006, 04:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

penfold12

Has it been anounced when its its likely to open?

Kristof

"Early 2008", no date yet.

The Butlin Boy

That's fantastic news :D

Soap

@ Baloo: Hahahahhahahaha  :lol:
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Dlrpfan

great news to all dlrp fans :D  :D
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Maarten

Great news indeed. I am glad they confirmed it.. now its waiting for an official press release I guess?  :)

Anthony

Quote from: "Maarten"Great news indeed. I am glad they confirmed it.. now its waiting for an official press release I guess?  :)
Yeah - photos, logos, creative text.  It probably won't be released for quite a while though (April at the earliest I'd guess), since it'll fall into the 2nd part of the 15th (along with things like ToT) that they're keeping under wraps for now... well, to anyone who doesn't have the internet. :wink:

disneymadchris

Am I one of the only people that doesn't like the sound of this idea?

I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't particularly like the Disney Studios and am glad there is a new attraction planned there but surely something like Philharmagic would make more sense. Anyone with me?

Kristof

I'm not honestly.  Philharmagic is a beautiful attraction, but they would need to build a complete new infrastructure to house that attraction.  Stitch Encounter fits perfectly in the Television Tour building and doesn't need much construction.

Poppy The Monkey

I agree in a way, but Disney Channel Tour is higher up on the must be improved list then Animagique which is rumoured to be earmarked for replacement by Philharmagic in the distant future.

And Stitch is already hugely popular in Hong Kong and Turtle Talk with Crush is hugely popular in DCA and Epcot - so it isn't a bad addition.

My only concern is the language issues and the fact that certain visitors are unable to enjoy the attraction at all.

On the same note The Stitch Encounter was offically announced at the Shareholders Meeting today.

disneymadchris

Well, I guess you are right.

Philharmagic is one of my favourite attractions so if that went into the Animagique it would be fantastic.

shell_ely

yeah philharmagic would be great but i would realy miss animagique shame we cant have them both  :D

and cant wait for stitch he is my sons fav  :stitch_bounce:

Disneyana

I guess this attraction would be a great adition fopr the WDS. Stitch really is very popular and because of the interaction the attraction will be loved. I'm sure of that. And besides the attraction is really easy and cheap for DLP to make. So I'm looking so much forward to it.  :stitch_bounce:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

anthony2k6

has anyone heard anymore about this? its been quiet on this for a while now!

Kristof

News from http://www.wdsfans.com :

QuoteWe've been informed by internal sources that the Television Tour will permanently close on April 16, 2007 to make way for Stitch Encounter.