Stitch Live!

Started by Anthony, October 07, 2006, 04:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soap

I truly love this attraction!! We did it 2 times in english and both times where so different and so funny.
The reaction by Stitch on the reactions of the crowd are so good and funny.

For example:
[spoiler:181t8xyh]Like when spelling a name. He spelled it wrong 2 times. So some girl shouts "You spelled wrong!!" Stich reacted by voice and action "Stich never spells something wrong" (while facing the girl who called it out!) It makes it so realistic![/spoiler:181t8xyh]

My gratz to Disney for this great little "master" piece!  =D>
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

DestinationMagic

I saw it twice in english at the last weekend, both shows were slightly different.  =D>
Most funny part for me:
"Stitch, you are at the Disneychannel!"
 :stitch: "Disneychannel, yeah, the Disneychannel!"
Pause...
 :stitch: "Never heard of it!"

Very funny and brilliant!   :donald:
14 - Davy Crocket Ranch
11 - Santa Fe
10 - Cheyenne
09 - Santa Fe
08 - Santa Fe
07 - Cheyenne
06 - Cheyenne
06 - Davy Crocket Ranch
01 - Sequia Lodge
00 - Newport Bay Club
00 - Sequia Lodge
97 - Newport Bay Club
94 - Sequia Lodge

goofy-2000

i can't wait to see the attration.
 they way everyone has descibe it sounds fantastic.
i want every single goofy in the whole wide world ha ha ha

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "goofy-2000"i can't wait to see the attration.
 they way everyone has descibe it sounds fantastic.

It is. We saw it 3 times last week, and each time it was brilliant, and very funny. A massive improvement on the Disney Channel tour =D>

Kellogs

What a truly fantastic show! I don't think i've laughed so much in a long time! Managed to see an english version on Saturday and i was amazed by the technology, expecting to see some glitches but it was amazing! We had a very funny moment, when Stitch picked on a man in the audience, and when asking the name of the man, the man then replied 'PaulofromItaly'. Stich then goes 'PaulofromItaly...what a strange name, where are you from PaulofromItaly?' The man then replies 'From Italy', Stich: 'PaulofromItaly from Italy'. Set up for some very funny jokes!

Fantastic :D I reccomend it to all!

Snow_White_Girl

Oh I don't BELIEVE DLRP finally has a Stitch attraction! :D/  =D>  I'll be dragging my mum to it multiple times in August no doubt! I nearly died when I found Stitch's Great Escape in WDW 3 years ago, but this seems as though it's 1000 times better... Incidentally, in the WDW attraction, I got "spat on" by Stitch lol! I wasn't impressed, it wasn't water either, it was something thicker, like he really had spat on me! Ewww! :lol:

\":lamp:\"

Clarebelle

ooohhhh I hope he doesnt pick on me lol
it sounds so good
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Stitch

Ewwww yuky! But at the same time I can't wait to see it!!!
-Jenn@

Japper

I saw it monday and I'm really suprised about how nice this little addition is! Really great for our studios :)

Aurora

When we were there in april, we saw Stitch 5 times. My daughter loves him and was so exited. We went to see the english version( no waiting time then). After the first time I explained her what it was about, then for the next time I told her what to say incase she got picked( she didn`t). It was absolutly cute, when Stitch uses his ears up or down, to express his feelings.
Really great thing to watch!!
Aurora :D/

steppelemming

We saw stitch live yesterday and thought it was brilliant.  Stitch decided to pick my husband and say he knew he was wanted by the space police (or something similar to that) and it made his day.  It was really funny and a great addition to the studio park  =D>
Disney trips
1988 - WDW Florida
1994 - WDW Florida
1996 - WDW Florida
1998 - WDW Florida
2000 - DLRP Caravan
2001 - DLRP Hotel cheyenne
2007 - DLRP Explorers hotel
2008 - DLRP Kyriad hotel
2010 - DLRP xmas trip, sequoia lodge
2011 - DLRP hotel cheyenne
2012 - Halloween here we come

SophieD

i cannot wait to go on this ride/show!!

role on Christmas!
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

Aveen2008

Hey

went to see Stitch Live last week in English. Thought it was great, I was dying to be picked because I love stitch but it didn't happen, but that didn't matter it was just really good fun...wished it could have lasted longer! Wanted to see it more thanonce but it was a short trip! It's definately a major improvement on the Disney channel attraction, which i thought was pretty terrible.

It's a must see attraction now, especially for stitch lovers:) It's cute and funny:)

Yay for Stitch:) xoxoxox
Luv Aveen xoxo

Futurecastmember

I really LOVE stitch and this too! It was so much fun, and so brilliant made, that it was allmost like having the real stitch in the room. I saw it twice in english, one by myself, and one with my family, who also enjoyed it very much :D And it was different each time :D this is really a must-do if you love stitch   :D/
It\'s just like we dreamed it
As far as I can see
It\'s just like we dreamed it
As good as good can be
And I know it\'s so much better
\'Cause we dreamed it up together
Just like we dreamed it, to life! Magically...

Annual passport holder! FANTASY!

ColdSun

it's sound so cool, can't wait to experience it myself :D