Terrorific Night 2- 30th October 2010

Started by JelleP, June 20, 2010, 01:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captain rocket

Why the negativity about an adults only night for one night of the year after the park closes? DLRP are constantly criticised for not having any new ideas so this seems a sensible move to me, I was not going for Halloween this year as I think the event has been getting weaker and weaker year on year, but this event has made me think twice and I may now visit so a victory for Disney!

captain rocket

Does anyone know how you go about getting tickets for this event? I have contacted DLRP reservations who know nothing  about it!

EmilieK

It's not aranged by Disney but by a french music store I think. Heres their web page, u might find something here.
//http://www.fnac.com/

captain rocket

Thanks for the information, you were absolutely right, tickets are on sale on this site!

MagicKenny

Quote from: "captain rocket"Thanks for the information, you were absolutely right, tickets are on sale on this site!
Do you have the Direct Link?
I can't seem to find it on the FNAC website...
Just keep dreaming, just keep dreaming, what do we do, we dreaaamm

captain rocket

Sorry I don't have the link, I selected the English option (top right of infor bar) and then entered Terrorific Night and it brought up a whole series of Halloween ticket availability. It did not say Terrorific Night, it said Halloween party, but the date offered was 30th October at 9.00 pm so I assume this is the ticket on offer.
Hope this helps.

MagicKenny

Quote from: "captain rocket"Sorry I don't have the link, I selected the English option (top right of infor bar) and then entered Terrorific Night and it brought up a whole series of Halloween ticket availability. It did not say Terrorific Night, it said Halloween party, but the date offered was 30th October at 9.00 pm so I assume this is the ticket on offer.
Hope this helps.
Oh, thanks, I found it.
I thought those were only the halloween tickets. didn't see the 30th option!

Kenny :)
Just keep dreaming, just keep dreaming, what do we do, we dreaaamm

captain rocket

Following the information about tickets for this event I have recived a discount offer from the shareholders club and it is now confirmed that you can buy these tickets from Disney reservations in the normal way! When I bought my tickets, the lady who dealt with my booking told me she was excited about the event as during her training for the event she was told that "changes" would be made to some of the attractions for the event, they would not tell her what they would be but it was indicated that it would add to the experience of the evening! Now I am really looking forward to going!

adam_goodger

Hi everyone!

Myself and a listener of our show will be heading over to Disneyland Paris for the Halloween Weekend. As part of it we are going to the Terrorific Night at the Studios and wondered if anyone else was planning on headin over? If so, does anyone fancy getting a group together and heading over there? Thought it might be a bit of fun as a big party!

Let me know!

Bopshop

Have all the tickets for this night sold out?  I was hoping to get them when we arrived but reading other sites it seems they've now sold out?  Please say it's not true!!!  I was hoping to get them with Dream Passport discount but quite happy to pay full price.  I'm needing 3 tickets.

Owain

Quote from: "Bopshop"Have all the tickets for this night sold out?  I was hoping to get them when we arrived but reading other sites it seems they've now sold out?  Please say it's not true!!!  I was hoping to get them with Dream Passport discount but quite happy to pay full price.  I'm needing 3 tickets.

I dont think disney were selling these tickets anyway  :?

Festival Disney

It's an FNAC party, so they sell the tickets (I think), this (french) page should explain it: http://www.fnacspectacles.com/place-spe ... -MIHA0.htm
Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

Festival Disney

But then again:
QuoteFollowing the information about tickets for this event I have recived a discount offer from the shareholders club and it is now confirmed that you can buy these tickets from Disney reservations in the normal way! When I bought my tickets, the lady who dealt with my booking told me she was excited about the event as during her training for the event she was told that "changes" would be made to some of the attractions for the event, they would not tell her what they would be but it was indicated that it would add to the experience of the evening! Now I am really looking forward to going!
Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

Bopshop

Thanks!  I did look on the FNAC site but it's showing as nothing available.  I also saw them listed on the fr disney site but it's showing as sold out there (or at least no tickets). I just hope some more tickets are made available as I'll be gutted if we miss out.....

peep

I managed to book mine via the booking line the other week. However the staff member had to go and speak to a line manager for ages until they realised they could sell me a ticket. They also said I couldn't get Annual Passport discount on the ticket. I'm not surprised if it is sold out as it is a very rare event. Maybe give the reservation line a bell and get them to check for you, but I wouldn't leave it too long as obviously the longer you leave it the chances of getting tickets becomes slimmer.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320