Have you ever been evacuated?

Started by Kristof, February 01, 2008, 07:09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigrossco

Quote from: "Nicholas-c"and then their was RnRC, went round the corner... 3... 2... 1... ... ... ... its broke!

still dont think these count ?

That will count as breaking down whe I was there I saw it happen TWICE!
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

15MagicalYears

I was never evaquated in disneyland paris  :D/
But I was evacuated from the Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh in WDW.
Nothing exciting, just the same story as the rest. Sat for a while until someone came to rescue us  :lol:

peep

I was evacuated off POTC last October. That was a weird experience. We came down the first drop and stopped by the ship. About 2 mins later the lights came on, the water stopped and a French announcement was made. The boats in front were next to islands and were evacuated after about 20 mins. By this point I was panicking because I didn't have long until my Eurostar train departed :shock: Finally (can't remember how long) a cast member had actually got into the water and pushed our boat to the nearest island. We then exited which was really interesting and we had quite a walk back into the park.

Hehe, btw, I just about caught my train :D
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

never2old

I've been evacuated twice, once in Crush's Coaster, and once from Phantom Manor (well, there kind of evacuated...)

In Crush it was in June 07, it had just opened officially, and it was already in trouble... We were stopped in the rollercoaster bit - in one of the highest points I'm sure  :shock: ! First we stayed in the dark for a few minutes (with the announcement that the ride was going to re-start shortly). Then the lights came on, and we saw where we were (high and high up... very scary!!) By then I was terrifiend... They left us there for a bit, then we saw a CM coming, and getting everyone out... There is a walkway next to the tracks, they had to move the turtle around towards it to let us out, it was a bit scary...

It was only later, when we were a bit further down, and we were waiting while other people were being let out, that I thought of taking the camera out and taking a couple of pictures:

We were taken out the  back and put straight at the start of the queue, so when it was fixed again we were the first ones in... Though I didn't enjoy it much, I was still a bit scared...

Then last year when we were in Phantom Manor, we had just gone past the piano, when eveything stopped; after a while they had the annoucement that the ride couldn't continue, and the boogies started moving again, only there was no music, no sound and no effects, just the announcement over and over again, until we got to the end. It was a bit spooky, to see the Manor like that...