Advice needed, April 2018 Paris Honeymoon

Started by JodieG91, February 15, 2018, 05:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JodieG91

Hi everybody! I've been on the forum before and never got around to actually booking a trip. This time, it's happening! We are getting married 7th April this year and for our Honeymoon afterwards, spending 7 nights in Paris. We will arrive by Eurostar at Gare Du Nord around midnight on Sunday 8th and are planning on spending the night at a hotel nearby. We are then booked onto an offsite hotel in Val D'Europe area Monday-Thursday and planning on spending almost 3 full days in the parks

Monday: check out of Gare Du Nord Hotel and head straight to Val D'Europe, check in and straight into Disneyland Park for the day until closure.
Tuesday: It is my husband's birthday on this day. This is undecided at the moment but possibly Disneyland Park again for opening before heading into Studios in the afternoon and stay to catch the Star Wars show at night. Then head to the late Buffalo Bill show.
Wednesday Studios for opening and then probably Disneyland Park for the afternoon and illuminations.

Then we will travel into central Paris where we have got 3 full days to see the sights and take it easy, before heading home again on the Sunday.

Does this rough plan seem ok? We have only ever been to Disneyland for a day, hardly got to look around, see or do anything as I had a stomach virus! :( So we are really looking forward to this. I feel we've split it well, so that we could see as many parades, characters, rides etc as possible.

Does anybody have a recommendation for somewhere nice to eat for my future husband's birthday? He's a lover of burgers, steak, ribs etc.

Also, would you say 3 full days are enough? I'm really hoping they are, as we don't want to have to spend out on 4 day tickets or an Annual Pass and we would like the 3 days to see Paris as well.

Thanks in advance!

Pete's Dragon

Midweek shouldnt be too busy so you could feasibly cover the main rides. As for eating there Annette Diner (american style diner, table service) or La Grange (texmex buffet) both of which are in the Disney Village. Also check out the various restaurants around La place de Toscana in the val d'europe