Halloween Ticket problem

Started by fiyero, August 01, 2017, 09:44:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fiyero

I was caught out in a rainstorm and the next day realised my Halloween Soiree tickets were still in my wallet and now soaked through. I managed to seprerate them and the number is still readable but I am certain they won't scan.
What should I do? I do arrive a few days before Halloween so could take them to City Hall but should I try to do something in advance?
Thanks

norhel

Quote from: fiyero on August 01, 2017, 09:44:13 AM
I was caught out in a rainstorm and the next day realised my Halloween Soiree tickets were still in my wallet and now soaked through. I managed to seprerate them and the number is still readable but I am certain they won't scan.
What should I do? I do arrive a few days before Halloween so could take them to City Hall but should I try to do something in advance?
Thanks
Have you considered calling DLP and ask? Might be worth a try.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

fiyero

Quote from: norhel on August 01, 2017, 09:59:05 AM
Thanks
Is there a number for this type of thing, I can only find the one for the holiday experts and it is an expensive number to call

norhel

Quote from: fiyero on August 01, 2017, 10:05:16 AM
Quote from: norhel on August 01, 2017, 09:59:05 AM
Thanks
Is there a number for this type of thing, I can only find the one for the holiday experts and it is an expensive number to call

You don't say where you're from, but for UK I found this number: 08448 008 898
Or the international number witch is +33 1 60 30 60 53.
Or an another option can be to try to email dlp.guest.communication@disney.com if you won't call or won't wait until you get there.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

fiyero

Thanks norhel, I'll try the email address  :)