Free half board and Plaza Gardens breakfast

Started by Caz, May 25, 2017, 01:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caz

Help!

Trying to book and getting tied up in knots with this. Hoping to stay at Disneyland Hotel (for probably the first and only time) with free half-board which going to up-grade to full board (£26 pp per night). When I added it to the booking the option to add Plaza Garden breakfast disappeared and doing it the other way round, adding the up-grade removes the Plaza Garden booking, so assuming this means a Plaza Garden breakfast is an option on premium full board, can anyone confirm this. Also, would there still be an extra charge for hotel breakfast, website not at all clear on this?
Big thanks.

Disneyland Hotel - SEPT 17
Davy Crockett  - JUL 15
Davy Crockett  - JUN 12
Hotel Cheyenne - FEB 11
Magic Circus - SEPT 10
Newport Bay Club - NOV 2009
Sequioa Lodge - JAN 2009
Davy Crocketts  -  AUG 2008

bp_serene

Have you tried calling the WDTC to ask? I've found them very helpful when booking, they can talk you through all options.

Caz

Well, I've booked and still mostly confused. Staying at DLH and have up-graded free meal plan to full board - premium. I've been told that breakfast is available at counter service in the park. I can ask in the hotel and if there is room I may be able to have breakfast there with no extra charge although she didn't sound very sure. I couldn't purchase character dining in Plaza Garden as that is included in the up-graded premium meal plan, brill! However, forgot to ask, do I use my breakfast vouchers for this? If so will do this rather than counter service if can't have brekky in the hotel. Before I ring back, does anyone have any experience of how this works in reality.

Many thanks ✨
Disneyland Hotel - SEPT 17
Davy Crockett  - JUL 15
Davy Crockett  - JUN 12
Hotel Cheyenne - FEB 11
Magic Circus - SEPT 10
Newport Bay Club - NOV 2009
Sequioa Lodge - JAN 2009
Davy Crocketts  -  AUG 2008