Book hotel on the day itself?

Started by RobinV1987, April 05, 2017, 09:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobinV1987

Hello everyone!

Does anyone know if it's possible to get an hotel while being at Disneyland Paris on the day itself?

I want to go in June and get the new Infinite Annual Pass so I can get the fullest amount of discount (I've got Dreams right now) when I book my hotel room for a couple of days.

I hope someone can answer me because google is lettling me down. :(

Thanks in advance!

Boxy

I have tried this once but a few years ago. It was because I wanted to stay an extra day. The CM's in City Hall were very helpful but as the rooms were offered full price it would have turned out very expensive. They helped me book a family room in a Hotel outside Disneyland Parks. I really don't know if they would be prepared to do this now though.
Hope this helps.

samuelvictor

Yes, you can do this, but they will charge you full price, and of course, that's asuming that there are spaces free. A safer bet would be to use internet on your phone to look on Expedia for the cheapest hotel in "Disneyland Paris". It'll often offer cheaper rates on the Disney Hotels without park tickets, and always has cheap deals on the partner hotels and other hotels in the Val D'Europe area (free shuttle buses or 15 mins walk to Disney Village).

I often find the HiPark, Elisee or Adagio have cheap last minute deals on Expedia. You could book it on your phone, then show the hotel the ticket that is emailed to you and move in the same night :) I've done this quite a few times when extending stays or arriving a day early to get cheap train/flights etc.

stormflm595

I couldn't do this when I tried to book a new room at the SL after a huge fight between me and the girl I went with, it was completely sold out. I think booking on the day would be pushing it, particularly during the anniversary year when I can imagine park attendance will be higher than normal. No harm in trying though!
August 2001 DLP, 3 days
September 2013 DLP, 4 nights 5 days, Santa Fe
September 2014 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Santa Fe
March 2015 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days. Sequoia Lodge
September 2017 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Newport Bay
November 2018 WDW, 14 nights, 15 days, Caribbean Beach Resort

RobinV1987

Thank you all for sharing your experiences and saving me some money haha.
I'm going to book in advance and my next trip I'll get the bigger discount with the infinity pass.