Compared to America?

Started by koi, March 10, 2007, 08:15:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyfanatic

Having been to WDW and DLP I have to say that across the board the staff is much nicer in FL. The bathroomS are also way cleaner and better staffed in FL. I've never seen a CM in the bathrooms in DLP. The same rides here are better though than in FL however you cannot beat the other parks. Epcot is my favorite!!!! The new coaster at Animal Kingdom was awesome also. Sleeping Beauty's castle here is way better than Cinderella's in FL. I think it is the color of the castle here and it just seems so much more romantic. Plus I love the dragon. They don't have anything really beneath the castle in FL. Also hands down the queing system for the characters in FL is so smart and way better than the pushing around here. That is my biggest dissappointment as my children are not "agressive" and lots of time we just plain give up trying to get photos or autographs with the characters. If they do have lines it's always the same characters. You have more characters in FL and Star Wars weekends are great! I just love Disney though no matter what. Both places have goods & bads but with Crush's coaster coming out I am so excited!!!!