Sequioa lodge breakfast?

Started by Rebecca08, February 05, 2017, 06:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca08

I know that you get hot breakfast when staying in a golden forest room, but when staying in a standard room what breakfast options do you get? We enjoy a cooked breakfast, so are hopefully staying in a golden forest room! But I'm sure I read somewhere that they were/are bringing the cooked breakfast to all hotels at standard room level? Have I understood that correctly?  :-\ :-\ :-\

NeverNotFun

For now the standard breakfast in Sequoia Lodge includes bread rolls, cheese, cold meats, jam, croissants,... You can order hot breakfast, but you'll have to pay extra for it. The hot options are included in the room price of the Golden Forest Room package.

Andybear

Quote from: NeverNotFun on February 07, 2017, 01:35:36 PM
For now the standard breakfast in Sequoia Lodge includes bread rolls, cheese, cold meats, jam, croissants,... You can order hot breakfast, but you'll have to pay extra for it. The hot options are included in the room price of the Golden Forest Room package.

That's going to change in March - SL standard rooms will have a hot breakfast too but unless you made your booking before some time in October (I can't remember the exact date) then you have to pay extra for breakfast if you go after March if you stay in a standard room.  Thankfully I booked my trip for September this year last June so I don't have to pay extra for it  :)