First visit new year 2017/18......help

Started by Clara3012, October 29, 2016, 11:48:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clara3012

Hi all
So after talking about it forever Iv booked our first trip for next new year
Our children will be 11, 5, 4 and 1
I'm just after some advice for New Year's Eve Iv been looking at this year and the New Year's Eve meals
So these seem to be VERY pricey!!
My question is....is it worth the money???
I'm worried that if we don't book one will we struggle to find anywhere else to eat?
It's going to be a long night will we be waiting around just for midnight if we don't book a meal?
Is there any special entertainment at the meals?
Are the rides open as normal till midnight?
thanks for any help
And any other new year advice will be welcome
Xx

cinderella25

Hello :)

I went to DLP for New Year 2013/14. There's a great atmosphere and it's such a great time to go to see all the Christmas decorations.
However it is quite pricey yes but it is a good idea to book something that evening. I went to Buffolo Bill's Wild West Show, they have two performances every night and it's a great thing to take kids to, especially as you get fed and entertained! Cafe mickey may also be a good shout, so much fun with kids as all the characters will be there! I then spent th rest of the night in the park as the rides stay open and then watched the midnight showing of Disney Dreams. Definitely would recommend booking something as it gets super busy New Years Eve! It was worth the money though, loved every minute! Have a fab time! X

Clara3012

Hi thanks for your reply, I have booked the Wild West show for 30th it didn't have a option for 31st unfortunately but 30th is my birthday, cafe mickey doesn't have characters after March 2017 from what Iv read but I have booked a character breakfast (can't remember where it is now) for 2nd as we leave that day so thought it would be nice before we go!
The news year Eve meals based on this years prices are going to be anything between about £500 and £750 and I'm just not sure I can bring myself to pay it!! Xxx