Just booked Inventions Sunday brunch for Valentine's Day!

Started by littlebitofpixiedust, January 02, 2016, 01:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebitofpixiedust

Just made our restaurant reservations and of course I'm most excited about our character meal at inventions purely because we've ever done a Sunday brunch and its on Valentine's Day.

So id like to know if any of you have done the valentines one? No idea what characters they'll have out? Is he prove different for the brunch?

Any other info I'd appreciate! Thank you! I know it's going to be busy as its Feb half term, but we visited last year same time and we managed to do everything we wanted and still enjoy ourselves //

sarahh83

We did valentines evening meal at inventions in 2014 lots of decorations and characters in special outfits
First visit to DLP but stayed in Paris in 1993 just after DLP opened - aged 10!!

Cheyenne 13-17 Dec 2012 - amazing time for my sons 3rd birthday

Santa Fe 12-16 Feb 2014 - truly magical, Valentines meal overlooking the fireworks at the DLP hotel ... PERFECT!

Newport Bay 23-27 Dec 2015 - I only went and got engaged ON CHRISTMAS DAY IN DISNEYLAND ❤❤❤ 1st in the park on Boxing Day too ... amazeballs

littlebitofpixiedust

littlebitofpixiedust

Can anyone tell me the current Sunday brunch prices? And this will be the first Sunday brunch we have been for regular lunch and dinner and my mum is wondering if the food is different. I'd of thought it would be more a less the same? Any one can shed any light id appreciate

haribosmum

Can anyone also advise what time the Inventions Brunch is on a Sunday?
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

stifle

DLPWonders (Banned)

Brunch is 65€ adults and 39€ children.
Time is 1-3pm.

Valentine's Brunch is just VIP's in special outfits.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: DLRPWonders on January 20, 2016, 11:42:08 PM
Brunch is 65€ adults and 39€ children.
Time is 1-3pm.

Valentine's Brunch is just VIP's in special outfits.

Thanks looking forward to see who we are going to meet so the price different isn't an awful lot really  :D

haribosmum

We arrive to late for this but will consider it for a future trip :-)  I did email the hotel about something else and ask if there was anything special on for Valentines day and they didn't mention the Brunch which is a shame. 
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20