Rs transport

Started by Steve23, September 07, 2015, 09:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve23

Has anybody used rs transport for transfer from cdg

caspdex

I did in April. We didn't share in either direction. Door to door in under 40 mins, couldn't be faulted.

Steve23

Did you book a shared transfer

caspdex

Yes we booked a shared transfer.

leeirl

We have used them 4 times now I think , shared transfer option and never have shared. Great service as always, will use them in Nov again.

Slimy yet satisfying

Update. Usually book with prestige private transfer but after reading this thread I thought i would give rs a go. What a mistake...filled on line form in last week for next March and waited for confirmation. None came, emailed to get info..no reply until today. Meantime i booked with presige having waited for over 4 days for a reply from rs. Replied to todays mail out of courtesy to tell them i had booked elsewhere as i hadnt heard from them. Got an immediate and incredibly rude reply which i will not print! Apparently its all my fault and they hope i crash! Needless to say they will never get my business others be aware!
1992 Honeymoon DH
1994 Oct DH, 1996 Jan DH, 1998 Oct DH, 2000 Oct DCR, 2002 Jan SL....too many babies so a big break...2010 Mar SF, 2011 Mar SF, 2013 Jan Kyriad, 2013 Apr Gite, 2013 Oct Gite + 2nts DC, 2014 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 Oct Gite, 2016 Jan Gite, 2016 Easter Kyriad, 2016 June Explorers, 2016/7 NY Dream Castle and Gite, 2017 Feb Cheyenne , 2017 May Dream Castle,  2017/8 NY/Jan Gite, 2018 Feb Dream Castle Hotel, 2018 Nov Dream Castle, 2019 Feb Santa Fe.

Karen101

oh no ......that cant be good...

i was thinking about booking with them for July ... but i think i shall use prestige or the coach.

thanks

Jo316

Quick question about RS for anyone thats used them before, thought i would give them a go.

I opted to pay cash, do you pay the full amount after one journey or do you pay them on return to the airport, also on the email it say on the return journey i need to call them to confirm return journey is that right.

If anyone can give me a rundown of what happens with them would be much appreciate it, usually take to VEA shuttle.

thanks