Towels

Started by trevoroakes, October 09, 2015, 09:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trevoroakes

Hi
Do we need to take towels for the swimming pool at theSequoia lodge at disneyland paris

Zee79

It's up to you. We just used the towels in the room & then they changed them with no questions asked. I think you can get some from the pool but there might be a charge I'm not sure. Some people said there is some said there isn't a charge.

c3po

There was no charge at the end of September.
[size=85]1972 - Disneyland; 1974 - WDW; 1988 - Disneyland; 1996 - Disneyland; 1998 - Disneyland; 2000 - Disneyland; 2003 - WDW (Coronado Springs & Grosvenor Resort); 2009 - DLP (Newport Bay Club); October 2010 - DLP (Sequoia Lodge); October 2014 (Disneyland Hotel); September 2015 (Sequoia Lodge); March 2017 (Sequoia Lodge GF)

littlebitofpixiedust

We checked in on the 7th oct and was told towels are free at the pool but id just take one from the room Incase, we didn't use the pool in the end but as I said reception staff said towels are free. Whereas I did read from some posts people where charged.

Thaliel

I took a twoel from the bathhroom, though you gotta know the slide is currently unusable, the whole thing is covered and being refurbished, but the pool and jacuzzi are fine
<-Plz click