Hunter's grill, cape cod or parkside diner?

Started by Lisaa, October 01, 2015, 01:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisaa

Hi everyone!

Soooo I just booked a new trip! It will be a surprise trip for my best friends birthday and we're off in a month! We will be staying in the cheyenne (first time!) So little time to plan the trip  :o

I'm thinking about doing a buffet since I just recently found out I'm intolerant to gluten and on top of that I don't eat meat. Cross contamination is always possible but we'll see if I get sick or not.., At least at a buffet I'm sure there will be something I can eat like fish or fries or vegetables...

The problem is that I don't know which buffet to choose. I want to eat in one of the hotels because in November de park closes quite early. So which one would you recommend? Hunter's grill, cape cod or parkside diner?

stifle

They all have broadly the same range of food. So go for the one most convenient to you :)

Lisaa

Thanks stifle! Still not sure which one to choose but good to know that foodwise it doesn't really matter.

Mileto

I like the atmosphere at Hunter,s grill - very cozy.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

Lisaa

Me too! Hunter's grill is the only one I've been to and I liked it soooo much. Even thinking about upgrading to Seqoia just because of the whole atmosphere there   ;)