FAVOURITE RESTAURANTS?

Started by georgia98x, July 22, 2015, 07:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georgia98x

just looking for some ideas of where to eat on m trip in January for my 18th birthday.
my limit for the meal each day would be around 35euros per person.
pictures welcome
thank you!

bad-pink-tink

This is the link of all the restaurants. You will have to go through each one and see which ones are in your budget

http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/dining/
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

HildeKitten

In that case I imagine you'll be looking at counter service.
My favourite counter service places are (in no particular order):
- Cowboy Cookout Barbeque
- Fuente del Oro (tex mex)
- Cable Car Bake Shop (pastries, although I generally just go there for the decor and the croissants)

polar vixen

I think buffets would be a good option for you, you can fill up for breakfast then have a good meal late afternoon, and the buffets will let you really fill your boots. Plaza gardens, restaurant Des stars, buzz light years pizza planet are ask Good options

stifle

Bistrot Chez Rémy has a €29.99 two course set menu which I'd heartily recommend.

George Geef

I'd recommend the Blue Lagoon if you can stretch your budget to it.

Its a bit on the pricy side at about 35 Euros without drinks, but the atmosphere is fantastic as its situated at the start of the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction.

littlebitofpixiedust

King Ludwigs in Disney village my fav range on menu not expensive either

grovesie

Quote from: littlebitofpixiedust on July 30, 2015, 01:29:13 AM
King Ludwigs in Disney village my fav range on menu not expensive either

I agree Ludwigs is our favourite and very under rated, especially if you manage to catch happy hour before your meal ;D ;D ;D

michaelj1973

Quote from: georgia98x on July 22, 2015, 07:48:52 PM
just looking for some ideas of where to eat on m trip in January for my 18th birthday.
my limit for the meal each day would be around 35euros per person.
pictures welcome
thank you!
When I was on a budget and I would do the following:
1) Eat good at breakfast.
2) Take some of those chocolate bread with you inside a napking they make very good midday snacks  ;D
3) Eat light at lunchtime (caseys corner / victoria / Restaurant En Coulisse) that safes some bucks
4) Dinner a bit more expensive every other day
5) Dinner a bit less expensive in the Disney Hotels.

But nowadays I already pre-book my vouchers that way I've already paid for them.  :D

DLPWonders (Banned)

Well my favourite restaurants are Blue Lagoon and Bistro Chez Remy.
But they are followed by Toad Hall, Cowboy Cookout, Annette's Diner, Planet Hollywood and Rainforest Café.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''