Visiting Paris after disney - advice needed

Started by Askew80, June 24, 2015, 01:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Askew80

Hi,

We visit disney 17-21 August and where thinking of having a day or 2 in Paris afterwards (so stopover Friday and Saturday then drive back home Sunday).

Anyone recommend any decent cheap hotels?

Also things to do for kids (ages 11, 9, 6 and 4) in Paris?

Thanks in advance

Mileto

Hi! Good decision to visit Paris.

I don't know what you advise so for the hotel question. We were without a car and our hotel was just behind Galeria Lafayet. There would be a problem with parking.

There are many things you can do with kids. It depends on how are they with walking for long time and seeing a lot of stuff. My daughter goes everywhere without grumping form morning till evening (she's 10 y)

You can visit Eifel Towel, Louvre (free entrance for kids), the catacombs, Center Pompidou, National History Museum, Jardin des Plantes, Army Museum, Cite des Enfantes & Cite des Sciences with a lot of interactiv stuff ...

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

stifle

If you're looking for cheap hotels try the Ibis and Ibis budget chains. Note that while they are really, really cheap (I paid €43 a night last weekend for one in Paris) they do not have things such as interconnecting rooms or other frills.