Annual pass discounts

Started by learning-the-ropes, June 25, 2015, 03:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

learning-the-ropes

Hi, I'm going to DLP in July for the first time. I've purchased Francillien passes via post and I know I can get 10% off food and gifts but where is it not valid. I know not McDonald's but how about the Lego Store? and does anyone know where else I can't use it. Many many thanks, getting v. excited.

Mileto

Here you can find more information on annual passes and where Francilien is not valid.

http://www.dlpguide.com/planning/booking/annual-passports/

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

learning-the-ropes

Thanks for that link. Had a look and seems only the Dream pass has discount at Lego store and McDonald's. I think if I've read it right the earl of sandwich discount is only for dream pass too. 😥.

stifle

That's right. Unfortunately if you choose to buy one of the lower-tier passes it doesn't include quite so much.

Don't forget also that the Francilien pass is not valid the two days after the first day you use it. This is to stop people using it in lieu of a 3-day pass.

learning-the-ropes

Yes, thanks for that. I ordered a ready made up francillien pass via post though so those 2 blockout days have already passed when it was on its way to me in the post