DLH breakfast prices

Started by littlebitofpixiedust, January 31, 2015, 01:36:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebitofpixiedust

Hello, so we're of very soon! Yay! 15th feb Santa fe hotel. We've eaten at DLH for breakfast before when we stayed there and wondered how much it is pp to go?

Ideally we would go at 10 after extra magic hours this is what we done when we stayed there. We do like a hot breakfast but we couldn't afford HNY/DLH on this occasion. If we can't do this for breakfast we may go cafe mickey instead? Done this once a long time ago.

Any suggestions appreciated thanks!  :)

cazspence

I'm sure it's around the €35 mark now. Trying to price people
Out of it so that its only for hotel guests.

littlebitofpixiedust

My god lol, cafe mickey it is then!  ;)

captain rocket

I think I read on this forum that they don't offer breakfast for cash anymore

cazspence

Yes I said that previously but have since been corrected that it can still be done. Even though I was told by a cm it was no longer possible.

polar vixen

So is it still 35, although characters at Cafe mickey were good food at inventions breakfast was gorgeous!

littlebitofpixiedust

Food is lovely weve booked lunch at inventions so looking forward to that :)

girlinleeds

Its €39.99 per adult and i think about €20 per child according to the sign up yesterday, was very nice but not worth paying for in my opinion now theres no characters

nathalie

There weren't characters anyway during breakfast at DHL, apart from outside of the restaurant, which everyone (even if you didn't came for breakfast) could stand in line for  :)