Booking at a difference country's prices

Started by Alberto Frog, February 15, 2015, 08:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alberto Frog

Hi All

I am sure this topic has been covered plenty of times but is there an easy way to pay the same price as another country's website offer?

The German site currently offers GF rooms for £100 less than the uk site for when we want to go!

I only really want to pay the deposit at the moment so was planning on booking by telephone.  Can I ask them to price match the German price or do you need to just book it online (thereby having to pay the total cost).

Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

norhel

You should be able to get the German price by calling.
I'm however not sure if you only have to pay deposit or the full amount.
I think your best bet is to call and speak to them.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

Sulley's Arms

Not sure that they would definitely match a price by asking over the phone, so there's only one way to find out!

However, you can book on that country's website to get the far cheaper price (although you have to pay in full when you book, of course).  When you book all you get is an email with the confirmation letter to print and take with you.
Trip Counter
Nov 07 - DCR [4d]
Mar 09 - DCR [3d]
Feb 11 - DCR [4d]
Oct 11 - Kyriad [3d]
Dec 11 - Adagio [3d]
Feb 12 - DCR [6d]
Jun 12 - Crecy Golf [4d]
Aug 12 - Crecy Golf [2d]
Feb 13 - Adagio [4d]
Dec 13 - Crecy Golf [3d]
Feb 14 - DCR [5d]
Mar 15 - Sejours [4d]
Feb 16 - Kyriad [4d]
Dec 16 - Offsite [3d]
Feb 17 - Adagio [4d]
Aug 17 - Offsite [2d]
Dec 17 - Offsite [3d]
Dec 18 - Cheyenne [3d]

MulanRouge

Following advice on here I booked over the phone and got the price from the French site. I called the UK number and said I wanted a crossover deal from the French site. It was completely straightforward. Only paid a deposit with balance due 30 days before we go. I saved about £300 in the UK price. Bargain!
Go for it  :)