Mickey Gingerbread

Started by switch15foot, August 30, 2014, 02:34:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

switch15foot

Huge fan of the mickey gingerbread cookies ... will i be able to get one in Disneyland Paris in October and if so where

gemma2806

To be honest I don't remember seeing one of these at DLP before but if it's anywhere it will be in the Cookie Kitchen on Main Street. Their chocolate chip cookies are the best.

To be honest DLP don't seem to do Mickey Food! Not like in Florida where you can get special cakes, biscuits, waffles and ice cream etc. I don't recall seeing any of these at DLP  :'(

msRavenswood

Quote from: gemma2806 on August 30, 2014, 01:38:49 PM
To be honest I don't remember seeing one of these at DLP before but if it's anywhere it will be in the Cookie Kitchen on Main Street. Their chocolate chip cookies are the best.

To be honest DLP don't seem to do Mickey Food! Not like in Florida where you can get special cakes, biscuits, waffles and ice cream etc. I don't recall seeing any of these at DLP  :'(

My favorite snack has to be the M&M Mickey cookies!  ;D

RockNRoller

Quote from: gemma2806 on August 30, 2014, 01:38:49 PM
Once watched a 1 and 1/2 hour "Dinners, Drive ins and Dives" from WDW Florida purely on the food they do in the parks and hotels over the Christmas period and the ginger bread houses were spectacular.
Have to say I do like the Mickey shaped donuts we have in Paris  :D
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"