Extra studios hours for November !

Started by sully1972, August 12, 2014, 04:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sully1972

Hi everyone

We booked last week to go on our 2nd trip to DLP and since then I have been chomping at the bit to find out what closures and park hours will be on the 3rd and 4th of November.

So off on my hourly trip to the official website I found out that the extra magic hours on the above dates will be at the studios not in the park ! Is this normal ? The last time we went it was the park that had the extra magic hours .
So if this is right ? and I have not read it wrong, what would be open in the studios early ? I know it would be just guessing at the moment and i'm not sure where I would find that info out ?

Also the closures for these dates

Captain EO
Buzz lightyears Laser Blast  :(
Mad Hatter's Tea Cups  :(
Phantom Manor  :(

Planning is hard work
Thank you for reading

Hazel

cazspence

Yup it was the same last year and year before. It's because they're putting up the xmas decorations in the main park. As for what's open I can't actually remember. But I'm sure someone will come along with that info for u soon. 👍

PrincessKirsty

i was in the parks on those dates last year and yes the studios were doing EMH for the reason stated above. from what i can remember everything was open in the studios bar all the shows and i think the tram tours. i rememver doing ToT and rock n roller and crush's coaster in that time and Toy Story playland was also open. so hopefully ratatouille will do emh this year. i am going 12th to the 16th november this year thouhh. enjoy!!!

sully1972

Thank you :)

I was thinking that exact thing, that maybe the were putting up the xmas decs :) yay I was hoping to see them again also we never got to go on crush's coaster and playland as it was too busy so maybe this works out better for us :) and I  was dreading the queue for the Ratatouille ( a must do ) ohhh very exited now :)

Happy Hazel and gang

Sonyak3

Woohoo delighted d hours and closures are out now I can really start planning!!!

gothprincess

Woohoo nothing good is closed when we go only captain EO and that horrible spinning cars ride my daughter will be a bit miffed about that but I'm relieved.  ;D

led1982

I too am really pleased there are no big closures when I'm there, missed out on a few things on my last visit.

Even more excited about going now, which I didn't think was possible haha, roll on end of November  ;D

samuelvictor

I really wish they'd do EMH at the Studios permanently, there's plenty of stuff that our family loves to do there, but the queues can be horrendous! Hope you have a great trip, I'm sure you will :)

pialykke

Yay! This is a real treat for us! We go from the 13th - 17th, so get EMH in the Studios on the Friday! Should be able to do Ratatouille, Crush and a few other bits in that time! It's our 3rd visit, and we've not managed to get on to Crush yet - over 90 min. wait the first time, and it was shut through our last stay! So will finally get that done! Might start with Crush actually, as everyone else will be heading for Ratatouille I suppose...  ;) ;)
And the only closure through our entire stay this time is the Tea Cups. We'll survive! :) So pleased we'll be able to do everything else!
Only 3 months to go now!  ;D ;D ;D

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe