2009 and beyond ... your wish list?

Started by experiment627, January 23, 2005, 07:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:P All I wish for is someone walking around DLP in a Cheshire Cat costume... XD

Ride-wise... :twisted: I want a ride based on Chernabog's scene from Fantasia...it could be another mountain ride, since Chernabog lives on Bald Mountain...a roller coaster in the dark, but with fire and stuff, and the song Night on Bald Mountain being played full blast! <3 God it would be brilliant...

Kristof

Villains Mountain was a ride that was planned for WDW, featuring all Disney Villains.

Masamune

Quote from: "raptor1982"Villains Mountain was a ride that was planned for WDW, featuring all Disney Villains.
:shock: When's it going to be built then? *Must be there for it*

Kristof

Michael Eisner was very into this idea, but I believe he dropped the project because it was too expensive.  Hit Villains Mountain in Google and you'll find plenty of information.

Masamune

Quote from: "raptor1982"Michael Eisner was very into this idea, but I believe he dropped the project because it was too expensive.  Hit Villains Mountain in Google and you'll find plenty of information.
:cry: Nooooooooooo...it would've been the greatest ride ever...

Kristof

Half way this page you'll find out all about Villain Mountain.

http://www.20kride.com/history.html

PS.  Did you know there's the Cinderella Castle Mystery Tour?  It's a guided tour in the dungeons of the castle featuring Disney Villains!  

Masamune

Quote from: "raptor1982"Half way this page you'll find out all about Villain Mountain.

http://www.20kride.com/history.html

PS.  Did you know there's the Cinderella Castle Mystery Tour?  It's a guided tour in the dungeons of the castle featuring Disney Villains!  

:( I've never been to Disneyworld so I wouldn't know...I've been to Disneyland in California, but that was about 5 years ago...the only other Disney park I've been to is the one in Paris...

:cry: VILLAINLAND! They totally need to make that... :( I can't believe they haven't gone through with the idea of a Villain-themed ride or a totally new Villain-themed world... :shock: I'd practically live there everytime I visit!

Kristof

Sorry, forgot to mention that the mystery tour is only at Tokyo Disneyland.

Masamune

Quote from: "raptor1982"Sorry, forgot to mention that the mystery tour is only at Tokyo Disneyland.
There's no way I'll be going to Tokyo Disnyland... ^^; much too crowded...

maruychan

ok, it's impossible, i know. but my little dream is a little sherwood forest. in fantasyland, a little tour in sherwood.

Mansion Staff

villian rides.
little mermaid and beauty and the beast darkrides(when we go I have to take my little sister on the snow white and pinnochio ones, these would offer more choice).
more GOOD rides in the studios, and theming like mgm studios.
(also...a cart outside phantom manor like in wdw, madame leotas one, with pm merchendice!)
well we all cant come and go by BUBBLE!

be careful, or Ill drop a house on you.

disneymadchris

Quote from: "Baloo"Great topic idea, experiment! It's going to be a tough decision though...

I'm going to start adding to the parks again in 2011 and not 2012, since I think WDS needs those extra attractions extra quick...

2011 - Great Movie Ride variation & more street sets (WDS)
2012 - Frontierland water ride (DLP)
2013 - Toon Studios expansion including new version of Philharmagic and replacement of Animagique with LOTLK-style stage show.
2014 - New WDS attraction (I can't think what it should be yet - basically one or two new things near GMR)
2015 - New version of Indiana Jones adventure (DLP)

So basically I think if the upcoming 3/4 years of new attractions is a success, they should try this attraction-a-year idea again but run it for 5 years and work on expanding those areas of the parks which really need it (GMR for the icon at the end of the street sets, Frontierland/Adventureland rides are desperately needed, Toon Studios will need to be bigger as WDS itself expands, etc.)

Where would the Great Movie Ride attraction go if it were to come to WDS?

davewasbaloo

Quote from: "raptor1982"Sorry, forgot to mention that the mystery tour is only at Tokyo Disneyland.

Was - it closed last year! :(
since 2001 (many before that)