Have you experienced Panoramagique and would you recommend it

Started by itslizi, July 01, 2014, 01:49:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

itslizi

Is there anyone who has experienced Panoramagique and would you recommend it. I would like to hear of others experiences and thoughts.

I have a mild fear of heights and chickened out on my last visit, although I have experience Blackpool Tower and The London Eye.

never2old

I did it a few years ago and loved it!! Totally recommend it. I'm actually hoping to do it again some time  :D

Go on a clear day, the views are excellent!

norhel

I went on it in 2009, and it was a very nice view!
You could literally see for miles. I would definitely recommend it.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

captain rocket

It will give you a different perspective on the resort. Did you know for example that the stables at the back of Buffalo Bills is right beside The Steakhouse and Mac Donalds? Seems almost prophetic!!

DLRP Roundup!

The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

Disneyprincesswannab

My daughter went on  alone when she was 15 and loved it-it swayed a lot on a windy day but as it is tethered she felt safe.

itslizi

The ultimate advice is to go when there's a clear day, I've got it.

I am a little worried about the wind, as sometimes it looked like it was swaying a lot from the riverside but I bet when you're up there you barely notice.

I never knew that the stables of Buffalo Bills backed onto, maybe I will learn a lot more concerning the locations of the places that are behind the scenes.

Hopefully I won't talk myself out of it this coming visit.

DLRP Roundup!

You're not up long enough to get truly scared, although for the first minute or so its a little intimidating. Never known anyone not to love it though.
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

Mileto

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

msRavenswood

Quote from: Mileto on July 02, 2014, 08:53:49 AM
How much does Panoramagique cost?

It costs 12€ for adults and 6€ for children (3-11 years old). It's free for children under 3. There is an offer currently on groupon.fr , I guess people from outside France can take advantage of it as well.

http://www.groupon.fr/deals/paris-nord-est/gpv-ballon-panoramagique/40531837?utm_source=localhub&utm_campaign=localhub&utm_medium=paris

Mileto

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

msRavenswood