Photographs

Started by shaunkc, July 29, 2013, 12:15:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaunkc

Hi all,

Taking my 2 young children on our first visit to DLP in 4 weeks. I've just got a quick question regarding photo's at the character meet n greet locations. I understand that at most of these, there are park photographers and you can buy the photos, but what's the stance on taking your own pictures with the characters, is this allowed?

Thanks in advance  :D

Kristof

Yes of course. You can even ask the ACC (the Cast Member who's there to assist the character) to take a photo of your whole family.

grovesie

About 90% of my photos of my kids and characters have been taken by myself or the cast member. Nice to get a pro one as a momento.

gemma2806

I find the best way to do it is let the professional photographer take the photos first then get the cast member to take whatever photos you want of family or just children or just adults etc then you can compare yours and the professional ones. I always keep mine but if there is a particularly nice professional one then you can get this too.

If you don't want to pay the price for lots of photos taken professionally then collect all the photos on the photo pass card and take them to Town Square Photography in Disneyland Park or Studio Store in the Studios park and they will compare all the photos taken on that day so you can make your choice but remember the more you buy the cheaper it becomes!

Aurora1

You can even collect during the entire trip and choose at the end!