princess for the day?

Started by dj13, July 02, 2012, 11:01:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dj13

Hi ive heard that in the disneyland hotel they do a 'princess for the day' package. where little girls can have there hair and makeup done like a princess and a photoshoot. I've been searching the net and cant seem to get much info on this? can anyone help? 18 days till my family go we are very excited!!  :D

jonathan

I think its just something that you book when you get there.  I thought at first it was just for guests at the DL Hotel as its listed as one of the reasons to stay there but Ive heard from others that other hotel guests can book it, not so sure though.

dj13

Thats what ive been trying to find out as were satying at the santa fe. Hopefully we can book its as my daughter really wanst to do this. thank you.

jonathan

If in doubt return to your Travel Agent and they'll be able to find out for you

Aurora1

There has been a post about this a while back, with prices and ( I think) phone numbers.I`ll edit, when I find it.
Aurora1

Still havn`t found what I was looking for.
Maybe someone else can help.
Have a great stay!

kelly.dylan

September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

Aurora1

That`s exactly the one, thanks!! :D
Hope dj13 reads this.
Aurora1

jonathan

I think it would take up too much time lol

princesscoco2008

Hi, im new to this forum, but i emailed the Disneyland Hotel asking for details of the princess packages they offer - thought it maybe a bit more up to date as i got a reply yesterday.

Princesse 40€
Maquillage + Coiffure
Make up + Hair style

Princesse Belle , Aurore ou Cendrillon 60€ (Belle, Aurora, Cinderella)
Maquillage + Coiffure + Couronne + Photo
Make up + Hair style + Tiara + Photo

Princesse Luxe Belle , Aurore , Cendrillon 130€
Maquillage + Coiffure + Couronne + baguette + robe + Photo
Make up + Hair style + Tiara + wand + dress + Photo

Princesse Prestige Belle , Aurore , Cendrillon 160€
 Maquillage + Coiffure + Couronne + baguette + robe + Set Figurine jouet +Photo + Cadre
Make up + Hair style + Tiara + wand + dress + Set Figurine + Photo + Frame

Princesse Luxe Fée Clochette 135€ (Tinkerbell)
Maquillage + Coiffure + Couronne + baguette + robe + Set Figurine jouet + Photo
Make up + Hair style + Tiara + wand + dress + Set Figurine + Photo

Princesse Luxe Tiana 135€
Maquillage + Coiffure + Couronne + Sac a main + Robe + Photo
Make up + Hair style + Tiara + Bag + dress + Photo

Princesse Prestige Blanche Neige 155€ (Snow White)
Maquillage + Coiffure + Serre Tete + Sac a main + robe + Set Figurine jouet + Soft Doll + Photo
Make up + Hair style + Head Band + Bag + dress + Set Figurine + Soft Doll + Photo

Princesse Prestige Raiponce 155€ (Rapunzal)
Maquillage + Coiffure + Set Couronne & Acessoire + Perruque + Poupée + robe + Photo
Make up + Hair style + Set Tiara & accessories + Wig +Doll +Dress + Photo

Fayecole

Hi
I'm new to this forum,, but does anybody know how to book "princess for the day"? I have read comments about it and would love to book it for my little girl when we go in October this year..
Any info would be great

Adam

I believe you can book it in Galerie Mickey in Disneyland Hotel when you are there - however, I could be wrong! I am sure a fellow forum member can confirm this.

However, if this is the case, I would suggest enquiring early during your stay to avoid disappointment if it is busy.

jonathan

Ask your travel agent for info. They will phone Disney direct for you and may even be able to book but as there are many different options its probably best to book when you get there.

My daughter would love this but I feel its too expensive and will take up time better spent elsewhere so I've bought her a Cinderella dress and we're doing the Princesses lunch at Auberge instead.

Figgygirl

Princess For A Day cannot be booked in advance by phone or email ( or through a Travel or Booking Agent ). It can only be booked in person in the shop in the Disneyland Hotel, where they will also give you current prices and packages.

From the hotel foyer, go up the main staircase, turn right, then left along the Gallery walkway towards the hotel restaurants and Cafe Fantasia. You will find the shop on the left hand side before you reach the cafe and restaurants.

It is not available all year round, but usually open April to October and some celebration dates outside this.