Disneyland Paris meets its fans

Started by Kristof, March 30, 2010, 11:26:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

norhel

Was thinking, how did DLP got your info/adress/emailadress, and how did they know about exactly you (Kristof) and Anthony?
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

andrewuk

Quote from: "dagobert"And if they could improve the variety of the food currently served at DLRP. The vegetarian choices are really bad.

Agreed. I would ask this too, rather than what I said above, I guess those things are going to happen eventually anyway, but improving the food might not. The breakfasts in the hotels are excellent for vegetarians, though.
July 2003 My Travel Explorers
May 2004 Sequoia Lodge
July 2006 Patio St Antoine @Nation (RER commute to DLRP)
December 2007 Kyriad Val de France
August 2009 Hotel New York
May 2015 Hotel Cheyenne

never2old

I would ask about the ever increasing prices... Why don't they consider permanently lowering their prices, instead of having constant 40% discount offers... I have many friends who would love to visit more often but don't want to spend a huge chunk of their holiday budget for a couple of days in DLP.

I even have a colleague who switched his holidays from 3 days in Paris to a week in Orlando for Halloween, it was cheaper for him and his family to fly to the US rather than driving down to Paris and staying in a hotel there for a couple of nights!

I would rather see more reasonable prices throughout the year and less special offers... Is their long term plan to keep raising prices like that?

dagobert

Quote from: "never2old"I would ask about the ever increasing prices... Why don't they consider permanently lowering their prices, instead of having constant 40% discount offers... I have many friends who would love to visit more often but don't want to spend a huge chunk of their holiday budget for a couple of days in DLP.

I even have a colleague who switched his holidays from 3 days in Paris to a week in Orlando for Halloween, it was cheaper for him and his family to fly to the US rather than driving down to Paris and staying in a hotel there for a couple of nights!

I would rather see more reasonable prices throughout the year and less special offers... Is their long term plan to keep raising prices like that?

That's a good question!
We are also considering going to WDW instead to DLRP for the next time, because the quality of the Disney Hotels is really not worth the money.

Jonjo

This is good news.  It's good to see that Park Management are willing to meet the fans.

Wasn't there a fan event held in the park last December.  I'm sure Mouse Meets 2009 was held at DLP.
The Disneyland Paris Shareholders Blog.
www.salonmickey.co.uk

benjy

did they say anything about them looking at websites and forums such as this one? ;)
Working xmas 2012!!! \":D\"

Javey74

That would have been some suprise seeing Phillipe Gas walking in..  :shock:  You should have told me kristof, I was after his autograph..  :mrgreen:

Anyway, apart from some over discussion on burgers, it really does look like the fans are finally been listened to, and improvements could be make from people like us, leaving the Management to actually carry the improvements out..  :wink:

This could be the start of some real changes for the better..  :wink:  :D

Thanks Kristof for sharing the meeting info..  :D

dagobert

I really hope that these meeting, if they continue, help to improve the quality at DLRP, but I'm a little sceptical. As long as DLRP will not make any profit I don't expect big changes although I would argue that if the quality is okay than people will come. At least that's right for me. If Disney will improve the quality of the hotels, I will stay there again.

Fans that visit several times a year are the best feedback Disney could get!

In my opinion TWDC should take more responsibility to help DLRP to improve the quality and maybe invest in new attractions.

kiki_304

Quote from: "andrewuk"
Quote from: "dagobert"And if they could improve the variety of the food currently served at DLRP. The vegetarian choices are really bad.

Agreed. I would ask this too, rather than what I said above, I guess those things are going to happen eventually anyway, but improving the food might not. The breakfasts in the hotels are excellent for vegetarians, though.

This would be my question also.  My sons (6 & 4) are lacto ovo vegetarians and they cater even less for veggie kids. They don't like greasy foods either. The French think fish is acceptable for vegetarians and that animal rennet in cheese is fine.

tianasdream

Interesting they are meeting with fans but a bit disappointing their main focus was burgers   :)  I agree with the condtion of the hotels and two price rises a year! whats that about. these are 2 of the main subjects I think need covering