Heart 106 competition

Started by jonesy86, September 20, 2008, 08:29:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonesy86

http://www.promo.heart.co.uk/contests/2 ... /index.php

Theres a competition to win a family holiday to dlrp! theres also chances to win in the breakfast show. Good luck!
ps sorry if this has been posted before!
Jonesy

LilysDad

Thanks for the heads-up.
Not the hardest questions in the world are they ?? :wink:

MinniesBestPal

Thats me entered!  :D

Aveen2008

Thanks, that's me entered too:)!!

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Barnsey313

Thanks for the link, Just stuggled my way through some very extensive questioning in order to enter my details though.  :P

Good luck guys!

James. :donald:

im totally goofy

cheers for that taxing werent it well im in :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Malin

Interesting to see Heart running the Disneyland Paris competitions, usually its Capital who does this kind of thing, and I remember Johnny Vaughan and his Breakfast Show boardcasting live last year from the Studios. But now that both Stations are part of the same company I guess it doesn't really matter which station runs which promo, and I guess Heart falls in line more with DLRP target audience.

Anthony

I tried to enter, but I couldn't get past the questions. :(

burntsienna

Wow thanks for posting! I've just entered  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

The Butlin Boy

Anyone know the answer to question 2? :P

Didn't bother entering, I thought it'd be nicer to let someone who hasn't experienced the magic yet win it... or by the sounds of things on the members of this forum that have all entered :lol:

The questions were too easy, but I was impressed by the animation and concept of the game itself. Perhaps they should have done 15 questions (to light up the flags) and a final, big one (for the castle) to make it a bit more challenging :wink: