Nala's Picture Trip Report, Day 2 (Sept. 24th)

Started by Nala_84, October 03, 2007, 04:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nala_84

Hi there,

I've already uploaded 15 pics of day 2 - it's already 8 days ago, I can't believe it :(! But I hope you like it anyways, so here is... :)

Monday, 24th September 2007 - Day 2

We woke up at 7.45 am and when I looked out of our window, the sun glanced beautifully at the Hotel New York:

It's almost a tradition for us that the first morning begins with a Good Morning Fantasyland breakfast. I'm very upset that it won't be there anymore...

After breakfast, we started with our beloved POTC!

Then we did the rest of Fantasyland: Peter Pan's Flight and IASM. For Dumbo, the teacups and Snow White there was now time at the moment, because we then went straight to Discoveryland where we took a fastpass for SM:M2. We went on Star Tours and then my time had come: It was the very first time for me to ride Space Mountain, and I was so scared, I just wanted to go out of the ride but too late: It started fast, and after it was finished I loved it!!! The prove for my courage can soon be seen in the onride-pics-thread :lol: ;)!  

After so much action we took a break and enjoyed the wonderful Legend of the Lion King Show. I somehow like the picture, it shows the power of the hyenas  :P

We took a fastpass for Buzz Lightyear, strolled through the Nautilus until it was time to discover the Laser Blast which was the first time for all of us three! Really much fun though :)

Then it was time to check up the queue of Crush again. So we went to the WDS Park and straight into the lovely Toon Studio...

It was late in the afternoon and we were lucky, only 35 minutes to wait for Crush's Coaster. So this was the second new coaster for me today, and the third new attraction for me on this day. We loved it, it was so much fun!  

When we went out, the sky has cleared up and we met the funny and sweet rat Emile! He rubbed his hands on his "dirty" body and then rubbed them on my hair ;)!

Because of the fact that the waiting time for Cars now was just 5 minutes, my boyfriend and I checked it out, too! I love the many details in the ride and the queue line, and the ride itsself was pretty funny, too ;)!

Before leaving WDS, we flew a few rounds over Agrabah. A whole new world!

A picture of dad and Marc in front of the nice car, and then we went back to the Disneyland Park (what we usually haven't planned, but the weather turned so warm and sunny we decided to go back). First we took the wristbands for the EMH...

Then we had a short break with coffee and brownie at the Cable Car Bake Shop and did BTM. We wanted to eat at the Fuente, but it closed because it was already 7 pm. So we decided to have dinner at the Blue Lagoon Restaurant instead, and it was really yummy :)!

After it, we've heard so much of the music and have seen so many boats crossing that we liked to ride POTC one more time :)! Outside, it was already dark and the atmosphere was breathtaking and amazing, so we took a few pictures.

But then it was time to leave the park. Another shot from the park entrance, this time in the dark, and then we went back to the hotel and fell asleep happily once again :)!

I hope you liked the pic-trip-report so far! Now I have to learn a bit, but I'll try to prepare and upload the pictures of day 3 as soon as possible! :)
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Soap

Same as day 1, absolutly fab pictures, which tell the story great! I like this kind of reports ;)
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

speedpacket

Okay - you have some incredible photo-taking skills!!!

The picture of you and our BF flying over Agrabah is absolutely brilliant, and I love the picture that you took of Adventureland by night - no wonder you wanted to copyrigh that one ;)

Congrats!
Next visit:
13-14-15 February 2009 - Valentine in DLH Castle Club

Thank you Disney for introducing me to my girlfriend!  Disney truly is magical!!!

The Butlin Boy

Thanks for the report and pics, they're fantastic :)

stich fan

Hi there,  totally love the pictures, quite agree with speedpacket about copyrighting your photos. :)

thanks again

x

Crush_Love

really nice pics from dlrp by night!!  :wink:
DLRP, là où les rêves deviennent réalité

mtt

more great pics, thanks
dlp nov 98, feb 99, sept 07, sept 2008
wdw 95,97,2000,2002,2005

Anonymous

Quote from: "stich fan"Hi there,  totally love the pictures, quite agree with speedpacket about copyrighting your photos. :)

thanks again

x

Great pics. I've never really bothered putting a watermark or copyright on my photo's, but I must admit, I was intrigued when one of my photo's from last year turned up on the forum not long back - being used by someone else.

It doesn't bother me so much, but you would think people would ask if they are going to post 'your' photo's on the net, and use them.

I had someone on another forum ask me the other day if he could use my photo's on his site and that he would give me a credit. I think it was specifically the Princess one's and the parade, and I was quite happy for them to do so, as long as they're not used inappropriately. It's courtesy to ask though.

RnRCj

Great pics Nala! I really like the one on the Flying Carpets :P

Disneyana

WOW ! What amazing pics you took. I love the one of the Sorcerer hat and the statue, the one from you and Marc on FC and the one of Adventureland by night. The pics are great and I feel ashamed that my pics do not look quite as amazing as yours.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

howtodeal

Great report Nala, very nice of you to upload those pictures for us  :)
The picture of Captin Hook's ship at night is amazing, one of the best Disneyland
pictures i`ve ever seen, and your picture with Minnie is cute  :D

MinnieMouse

Nice pictures :-)

Alexandra

Nala_84

Thank you very much, guys :)!

@ speedpacket: Thank you  :oops: !
And @ Dark_Prince, stitch fan: Yeah, I know the copyright-sign is pretty big ;)! But you're right, I'm afraid of people "stealing" pictures in the internet to use it without crediting them. I'd have no problem if someone asked me to use it with crediting it, but like Dark_Prince already said, there are a few people who use pictures (especially for commercial use) without saying from whom they were taken, which I think is not really okay.

And that's why my Adventureland-pic is signed by this big copyright, I'm pretty proud of it and wouldn't like it to turn up in the internet without mentioning my name :mrgreen: !  

@ RnRCj, Disneyana, howtodeal, MinnieMouse: Thank you, I'm really glad you like them :)!
How comes that so many of you like the Flying Carpets pic?  :P I'll tell dad that he did a good job ;)! And I hope Marc will hold me on the hips instead of copying my arm-gesture and trying to hide the camera next time  :lol:
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Disneyana

And I hope Marc will hold me on the hips instead of copying my arm-gesture and trying to hide the camera next time  :lol:[/quote]

I had a big laugh, because of that last sectence.  :wink:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Nala_84

Hehe yes, but it's meant honestly  :wink: Maybe I should have given him advice how to pose, but anyways, now it's a funny picture and there are so many next times we can try it again  :)  8)
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]