Documentaries ?

Started by Nicholas-c, September 10, 2007, 01:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicholas-c

I was on youtube and i remember seeing a documentary about disney awhile ago but nothing anymore, anyone have any idea where i could find an interesting on in english ?

thanks
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Kristof

can you make your post a bit more to the point please?  If this is related to the Walt Disney Co. then I have to move this to another board.

Nicholas-c

sorry, i saw one a while back (about a year ago) that gave a tour of the main park and the disneyland paris hotel and it was interesting i want to find some more ones about the resort, hotels and both parks
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

RnRCj

Have you seen the Inside Walt Disney Studios documentary?

Disneyana

I have two nice documentarys. One about the Disneyland Park and one about the WDS. Both are called inside Disneyland Paris and inside Walt Disney Studios. I will try to find out if they are still online.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Flounder

I actually have those 2 docus somewhere on tape or DVD. If you can't find them somewhere else just PM me.

Cheers,
Flounder

RnRCj

For anybody who wants to see the Inside Walt Disney Studios documentary, it can be found here:

//http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/inside+walt+disney+studios/video/xrnv0_travel-channel-inside-the-studios_travel

:wink:

MAVERICK

Iwould love to get a copy of the two documentries on dvd instead of having to go to the computer to watch it if any one knows where i can get hold of copies of either one or both i would be very appreciative