Annual Pass Payment question UK people

Started by amywayne2701, January 15, 2018, 08:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amywayne2701

Good evening everyone hope you are all well. After a bit of advice if that's ok.
I am looking at getting the infinity annual passes for me and my family. I have downloaded the application/order form off the Disneyland Paris website. When it comes to details it asks for BIC and IBAN and RIB details. What are these ? We are located in England so will be paying using a British bank account. Is it still possible to do monthly payments? What details would they need. It says somethi g about the bank account must accept SEPA direct debit core. What does that mean ? We bank with Barclays. Thanks in advance for any help x

Koocachoo

If you check your bank account details, they should include the IBAN and BIC numbers. I bank with NatWest and pay for my Infinity on a monthly basis also but I'd recommend you contact Barclays beforehand. When you queue up at the Passport Office you'll be asked how you're planning on paying and probably be asked to provide you've got your bank details with you. The IBAN tends to include your bank account number and a reference to your bank (mine has something like NWUK on it).  Easiest thing to do is check a statement online as it should show on there.

amywayne2701

Thanks we are going to order them online as the Disneyland Paris website has the form to download and post to them and then they send the passes through the post from what I can gather.

clarethomer

Do they not have your photo on the card?

Im getting ours next month when we visit - being sponsored to save 10% on the price but assumed we would have to visit the office for photos.

amywayne2701

Hi yes i phoned them can post off for it. You have to fill in a form and send copies of ID and also send passport sized photos for the cards x

karen333

yes ive been told the same, you do receive photocards a in the post