Annual Pass - 1 Day 2 Park Tickets

Started by missbounce, January 09, 2018, 07:07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

missbounce

Hi Guys

I'm back in DLRP in February and my husband is coming along with me this time, so I want to make the most of the friends and family 2-Park 1-Day ticket offer I have on my Magic Plus annual pass.  Can anybody tell me if I can only get these tickets at the park turnstiles on the day of entry, or if we can also purchase them at our hotel concierge.  I don't want us to be stuck in a huge queue each morning waiting to purchase hubby's ticket before we can enter the park, so looking at the most time-efficient way of doing this.

Thanks for your help!

Cara
[size=150]Little Miss Bounce[/size]

Koocachoo

I think you can only get them at the park entrance 😕 Worth a check at the concierge though just in case

DLPWonders (Banned)

You can get them at the normal ticket booths at the turnstiles as well as Guest Relations.
Guest Relations already opens at 8am, and if you go that early there's usually not a queue yet
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

missbounce

[size=150]Little Miss Bounce[/size]

amywayne2701

If using AP to get a ticket for a family member (we have infinity pass) would they be able to get in for magic hours with us or not ? As she is only 7 x