Halloween or Christmas

Started by ali121, May 17, 2015, 11:10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ali121

I am trying to figure out when I should go to Disneyland Paris it is between  October during the Halloween event or November during the Christmas event .  can anyone who has been to both help with witch is better and what one may be less busy.

grovesie

I have been to both. It's all a matter of opinion. I went October 2014 and it was the busiest I have seen the park. I have also been over Christmas and again it was busy. I prefer the Christmas period better. If you can go during school time then this makes a great difference

twentythingamabobs

I would have thought November would be less busy than October. The Christmas season has overtaken Halloween as my favourite time to go :) The atmosphere alone is so lovely.

Zee79

I've never been during the Halloween period but would love to go however I've heard from friends & on here that it is really busy. I've been during the Christmas period in Nov, mid December & new year & each time is is busy but I've seen worse & absolutely love it.

littlebitofpixiedust

I've been both November and early Oct and both quiet, weekends and school hols will be extremely busy for both seasons. I've also been early Dec wich wasn't bad. I love both! But obviously Oct can be warmer I've been lucky with weather then. Christmas is magical but so cold went first week of Dec last year.

ali121

thanks for the feedback we will be going during school terms so hopefully wont be too packed  :D

HildeKitten

I've done both Halloween and Christmas, and if you go really early on in the season, outside of school holidays the parks are nice and quiet.
If you have to go later into the season or on school holidays, it's busy like you wouldn't believe.

But if you can go early and avoid school holidays (and Armstice Day, that's super busy too!) then it's really only a matter of which of the two holidays you like best really :)