Autopia

Started by metman, April 17, 2007, 02:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metman

Autopia (cars race rally) in disney land paris does this ride ever run nowadays or is it closed or only open in the summer when it is at its fullest.
for the past 3 eyars i have not seen it running.

any one
thanks guys see you soon

Patrick

Yes it runs a lot more now than it ever did in the past.  It has been open mostly everyday since early March this year, or could have been February.  Also it is just a seasonal attraction, though it has started to been running a lot more lately.

Riebi

Autopia is open from 2. March.

It´s always open during the "warmer" days. It´s closed in the winter.

Cars Race Rally is another attraction. It´s one of the new attractions of the Walt Disney Studio Park and opens in june! :wink:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Patrick

Quote from: "Riebi"Autopia is open from 2. March.

It´s always open during the "warmer" days. It´s closed in the winter.

Well it also opens during New Year and Christmas week, I nearly ran a cast member over on Autopia on new years eve :lol: .

tubbsy

Dont know whats going on there then. I've been in October, June and August and it hasnt been open! I always wondered what it was-yes I know its a car ride, but is it any good? Ah well. I wonder if it will be open when we go in October? :?  Not that I'll be too worried with so much else to do. :D

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Patrick

It's fun, but rather boring for what you queue, though then again it has some nice themeing around the circuit.  Tubbsy sounds like you have some bad luck when it comes to autopia being opened.   It is usually open during those months too.

tubbsy

Theres loads of other stuff to see, so it hasnt been a great loss. I just thought that it wasnt working  :!: and maybe DLRP were considering, when finances allowed, replacing it with something that did work :!:

Maybe we'll be lucky in October.

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

speedpacket

Quote from: "tubbsy"Theres loads of other stuff to see, so it hasnt been a great loss. I just thought that it wasnt working  :!: and maybe DLRP were considering, when finances allowed, replacing it with something that did work :!:

Maybe we'll be lucky in October.
I wouldn't mind it being replaced, but I hope that if they decide to do so they also do something about Discovery Land as a whole - they have too many popular rides there now, that it really isn't nice anymore to try and swim the crowds until you get a glimpse of Space Mountain's entrance...

So if I were Disney - put up your next ride where you have space (at Frontierland Station), and try and spread the visitors throughout the park some more...  There are a few places that are just getting way too crowded :)

Luckily, the current developments in the Studios will probably get some of the visitors from teh Magic Kingdom pulled into the Studios, making it a bit more evenly spread throughout both Parks :)  Crossing our fingers here!!!
Next visit:
13-14-15 February 2009 - Valentine in DLH Castle Club

Thank you Disney for introducing me to my girlfriend!  Disney truly is magical!!!