Peter Pan ride closure?

Started by AlmostThere..., February 04, 2015, 06:57:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlmostThere...

Hi there,

I was flicking through a DLP brochure the other day (as you do!) and saw that the Peter Pan ride is due to close for a while, anyone know from when and for how long?  I think this would influence our next trip x

First trip October 2012 - Marriott resort and 1 day DLP trip
Second trip October 2014 - 5 days Davy Crockett
Third trip to DLP.... On hold until after WDW in August 2017!!

msRavenswood

I've read that it will close from January 2016 to May 2016, not sure if the dates are valid though.

captain rocket

You should always bear in mind that any closures are due to change, so organising a trip around these long term announcements is dangerous!

daddyof2

Quote from: captain rocket on February 04, 2015, 09:54:37 AM
You should always bear in mind that any closures are due to change, so organising a trip around these long term announcements is dangerous!

I think that's reasonable advice - there's usually not too many closures at one time, with January/Early February being a regular exception, but it IS the low season and DLP is open every day of the year so it's something we have to put up with.

Aladar

That's not always true. Last time i went to Disneyland Paris was February 2009 and only 2 attractions were closed. But many of the shops and restaurants of the park were closed except for the ones in Main Street and Disney Village.

daddyof2

That's a fair point - the restaurant closures possibly annoy me more than the ride closures :)

Disney Matt

I'm going Feb 1st next year?
Will i experience more ride or restaurant closures?!
Hotel Santa Fe - 95 / Dream Castle - Jul 07 / Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 09 / Hotel Santa Fe - Dec 12 / Sequoia Lodge - Dec 14 / Sequoia Lodge - Feb 16 / Newport Bay Club - Halloween 16 / Newport Bay Club - Feb 17

naisworld

Quote from: Mathierson24 on February 05, 2015, 01:07:27 AM

Both to be honest but it is such a good time to go as its so quiet and you hardly have to queue for any rides! I think you can look at the historical ride closures by month on the main site, that should give you a rough idea. x

Disney Matt

Quote from: naisworld on February 05, 2015, 03:03:24 AM

Both to be honest but it is such a good time to go as its so quiet and you hardly have to queue for any rides! I think you can look at the historical ride closures by month on the main site, that should give you a rough idea. x

How do you mean historical ride closures?!x
Hotel Santa Fe - 95 / Dream Castle - Jul 07 / Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 09 / Hotel Santa Fe - Dec 12 / Sequoia Lodge - Dec 14 / Sequoia Lodge - Feb 16 / Newport Bay Club - Halloween 16 / Newport Bay Club - Feb 17

Aladar

AlmostThere...

Thanks for all the advice, I think we will be going again in October half term year, it's when we have been both times before and. It's the peek of the Halloween celebrations, so fingers crossed there won't be too many closures x
First trip October 2012 - Marriott resort and 1 day DLP trip
Second trip October 2014 - 5 days Davy Crockett
Third trip to DLP.... On hold until after WDW in August 2017!!

DisneyGagaChick

You might do, but that is sometimes one of the most quietest times to go!