Pre trip report 17th-21st Feb

Started by michellemumof2xx, February 10, 2015, 05:42:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

michellemumof2xx

Hi all, i thought i would do a pre trip report ready for next week, im currently sat on the sofa feeling unwell and can't sleep, so thought i'd do this....

This will mine and my 2 girls second trip, and my mums first trip. We are going next Tuesday-Saturday, staying at Disney's Hotel New York. We are flying from Manchester to CDG. We are using the VEA Shuttle too. We have booked half board plus vouchers and have already made our restaurant reservations.

This time next week, we will have already checked in at the airport, our flight leaves at 06:10!! We have booked Auberge De Cendrillon for 1.30pm, so we will drop off our bags, get our tickets snd head straight to the park, do a few things like look around the castle, take some pics, and do a few rides after our lunch!

On the Wednesday, we plan to have a full day in the park, and might head over to the studios late afternoon. We have booked to eat at Inventions at 1pm :)

On Thursday, we are doing the Paris city tour, leaving from the hotel new york, we get to go on a river cruise and go to the 2nd floor of the eiffel tower :) when we arrive back that night, we plan to eat at annettes's, we couldn't book, so are just hoping its not too busy!!

On Friday, we are hoping to have a day in the studios, and do things we haven't already done, maybe head back into the park too, we have booked cafe mickey for 6:15pm, and have ordered a  birthday cake for my youngest, who will be 5 a few weeks after we come home.

On the Saturday, we will just have a wander round, take last pics, do our fave rides again and head back to catch the shuttle for 2.15pm. Our flight leaves at 18:25!

We have the pause gaumande vouchers to use, we want to have breakfast everyday at 7am and  make the most of extra magic hours. We also want to watch the parade on the first day, so we can get in the ride queues the other days (hoping it might be quieter). Also, we want to watch dreams at least twice :)  and take a swim in the pool, and drink cocktails in the new york city bar. I also plan on doing lots of shopping :)

I will take lots of pics as usual and will  go a trip report when im home :)
First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!

Disney Matt

Sounds amazing! Have an amazing time  :)
Hotel Santa Fe - 95 / Dream Castle - Jul 07 / Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 09 / Hotel Santa Fe - Dec 12 / Sequoia Lodge - Dec 14 / Sequoia Lodge - Feb 16 / Newport Bay Club - Halloween 16 / Newport Bay Club - Feb 17

andrewuk

Sounds fantastic. We are going Tuesday to Saturday in May and our plans are nearly identical to yours!  ;D
July 2003 My Travel Explorers
May 2004 Sequoia Lodge
July 2006 Patio St Antoine @Nation (RER commute to DLRP)
December 2007 Kyriad Val de France
August 2009 Hotel New York
May 2015 Hotel Cheyenne

michellemumof2xx

Thanks guys, hope u have a lovely trip in may andrewuk!! :)

michellemumof2xx

This time tomorrow, we will be up in the air!! Can't wait to get there  ;D

vampira

"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney"

michellemumof2xx