No dress code for restaurants?

Started by CH3ZZZER, January 27, 2015, 01:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CH3ZZZER

Hello,
Just checking there is no dress code for restaurants?
We can eat our evening meals in our day clothes – ie, shorts, tshirt & trainers?
Were booking, Auberge de cendrillon, WWBB show, Inventions, Annettes.

Thanks

(below is from the disneyparis web page, but im just checking thanks)

Is there a dress code at Disneyland® Paris?

Clothing: Proper dress is required at all times, and top and bottom garments, as well as footwear, are to be worn.

We also reserve the right, at our own discretion and at any given time, to refuse a visitor the right to wear any type of costume, makeup or tattoo, especially if it is likely to offend, shock or scare children and a family-orientated public, that Euro Disney Associés S.C.A.
would consider as inappropriate or if it would impede the operation while posing as or portraying any character in costume.
The same rule applies for accessories considered to breach security or be a danger in our attractions (capes, sticks, etc.).
For safety reasons, the only visitors authorized to wear a mask or clothing completely covering their face are those doing so for medical reasons.
The non-respect of this dressing code may deny access to the Parks.
Special Events may have specific guidelines that can be find on our material printed for these events.

msRavenswood

There is no particular dresscode, just as long as everyone is decent looking.

Mrsya

Gosh, never read that description before! I'm not sure i look decent after a Disneyland day...  :)

...and I'm sure my lack of makeup could cause offence! No time for mascara when you're trying to make emh!

msRavenswood

Quote from: Mrsya on January 27, 2015, 02:40:37 PM
Gosh, never read that description before! I'm not sure i look decent after a Disneyland day...  :)

...and I'm sure my lack of makeup could cause offence! No time for mascara when you're trying to make emh!

Who cares about makeup when you're in Disneyland!  ;D

Mrsya

Quote from: msRavenswood on January 27, 2015, 02:51:13 PM
Quote from: Mrsya on January 27, 2015, 02:40:37 PM

Who cares about makeup when you're in Disneyland!  ;D

I see some fully made-up women and wonder how they do it, until I notice their lack f little ones...

msRavenswood

I have no kids but I just do the basic as far as makeup is concerned. It's not a beauty competition, we're supposed to have fun and be as carefree as possible.

CH3ZZZER

thank you xxx
i was once turned away from harrods in london for wearing shorts!

cazspence

Didn't jason Donovan get refused entry to harrods as he had ripped shorts years ago. I'm sure I remember hearing about it.

DisneyRon

Quote from: CH3ZZZER on January 27, 2015, 01:37:43 PM
Hello,
Just checking there is no dress code for restaurants?
We can eat our evening meals in our day clothes – ie, shorts, tshirt & trainers?
Were booking, Auberge de cendrillon, WWBB show, Inventions, Annettes.

Thanks

There are no formal dress code rules in Disneyland Paris, unlike many WDW restaurants for instance. :)
If you're decent (ie, actually wearing clothes), you should be fine. ;D

The California Grill is the one where you'd expect a Dress Code to be applied (as it is very fancy), but there's not.
I've dined there dressed in jeans and a Disney shirt and got no odd looks from the staff. :D

Mrsya

[/quote]

There are no formal dress code rules in Disneyland Paris, unlike many WDW restaurants for instance. :)
If you're decent (ie, actually wearing clothes), you should be fine. ;D

The California Grill is the one where you'd expect a Dress Code to be applied (as it is very fancy), but there's not.
I've dined there dressed in jeans and a Disney shirt and got no odd looks from the staff. :D
[/quote]

What about your make-up Ron?  :)

DisneyRon

Quote from: Mrsya on January 27, 2015, 07:49:04 PM
What about your make-up Ron?  :)

;D Well I generally prefer to go "au naturel."
Thankfully I'm blessed with smooth skin. :P

CH3ZZZER

haha!!! thanks - Jeans & tshirt it is !!!