Gym?

Started by Flynnybobbins, May 04, 2014, 06:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flynnybobbins

Hi all, I know this is going to sound bizarre but is there a gym that my husband can use while we're on holiday? We are staying at the Davey Crockett ranch, as far as I can tell there isn't a gym there.
I have tried to tell him that he'll get all the workout he needs each day in the parks but he's adamant he still needs to use weights!
Personally I am totally embarrassed to even ask such a stupid question but he just won't stop going on!!!
Any help would be fantastic!!!

bad-pink-tink

Yes there is a gym at Disney but it is only in The Disney Hotel. The other hotels just have a swimming pool. I'm not sure if this is just for guests of the Disney Hotel only. The best thing to do is give guest services a call + 33) (1) 64 74 56 , tell them you are staying at Davy Crockett and that your husband would like to use the gym at Disney Hotel. They may be able to organize a day pass or something but don't get your hopes up.
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

Flynnybobbins

Thank you for your reply Tink. I've tried to tell him he'll be much too tired to use a gym but he won't listen.

polar vixen

If he's willing to do other stuff than weights.... the pool at Davy Crockett is fantastic, great for swimming, there are also FREE tennis courts, table tennis, and basketball courts.  Tell him he can work out with the kids!

BoristheSpider

I wish I had the dedication to exercise on holiday...  or at all hehe x

laylanmummyluvdisney

Doesn't hny have a gym as well there was a cardio type room when i was there last although this was 9years ago
Hotel New York                          September 2005
Sequioa Lodge                 June 2014
Cheyenne                   October 2015

**************next trip************
Santa Fe             September 2017