offre amis take 5 friends for 21/25 euro for passholders 6 jan - 31 mar 2014

Started by Monickey, January 04, 2014, 11:41:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monickey

Hi everyone,

On the french Disneyforum I read the offre amis starts on 6 jan 2014. I can't find any info on the Disney site yet. I don't receive any mails with my dreampass, but what I get from the forum is that a mail with the offer was sent to the passholders this week. Can anyone share the info from that mail of can anyone tell me where to find the info on the Disney.fr site?

thx for your help, gr, Monickey

Hallo allemaal,

Op het Disney forum las ik dat de offre amis weer van start is gegaan voor jan/feb/maart. Ik kan op de Disney site nog geen info vinden. Ik krijg nooit mails via mijn jaarkaart maar ik begreep van het forum dat er een mail aan pashouders is verstuurd (mijn frans is niet zo goed, maar dat dacht ik te lezen). Heeft iemand van de pashouders de bewuste mail al gezien of weet iemand waar ik de info op de site vinden kan?

thx voor de hulp,

gr, Monickey.https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1526147_653327591356825_1952683952_n.jpg

Japperboy

Oooh that's great news!!! Last year i had a fantasy-pass, but this year i passed the pass :'(
But i could convince my brother in law to purchase a fantasy-pass. I was hoping for the action to come back in august for the ratatouille opening. Do you think the action will come to the summer months too?
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. Walt Disney

PkerUNO

Great to see this offer back, but I have a question I hope someone can answer!

My annual passport expired late last year, and I'm thinking of going back this February to get a new one. At the same time, I'd like to bring a few friends along to take advantage of the offer. Does anyone know if you can buy the discounted tickets along with the passport, or would I have to convert the paper ticket to a plastic one before purchasing the friend tickets?

Samninetysix

I get emails with offers all the time but I didn't get that one and I'm guessing that you would have to apply online for the tickets so you wouldn't be able to renew your AP and get the discounts at the same time