Facilities in Sequoia Golden Forest

Started by Lucyloo, June 25, 2014, 01:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucyloo

Hi All,

We've just booked our trip for March 2015 and wondered if anyone could clarify a couple of things.  Looking through many posts about the Golden Forest Rooms at Sequoia Lodge, there are differing reports about the room.

1) Could somebody confirm whether or not there is a small fridge / chiller.  The last post I read said there wasn't one?

2) Are the tea / coffee items replenished during the stay or do we need to take our own as well (we'll be there for 4 nights)

3) The complimentary drinks & snacks in the lounge - can you take them out to the parks or are they for consuming on site only?

I know it's ages away yet and things could change, but I'm so excited it's ridiculous! Planning everything!

Thanks x

Aurora1

1.) yes there is afridge, but that is the mini bar. It is very small.

2.) I do believe they are filling up on what has been used.

3.)You can take drinks with you! No one there said, you have to drink it there. I heard several people saying, to get beverages and go again. They even asked us, if we want to take something with us!

Have a wonderful trip!!

hawian rollercoaster

Can you purchase an alcholic drink in the lounge ?

Aurora1

Yes you can, it is the same price as at the bar! Soft drinks are free.

hawian rollercoaster

Aurora1

I`m ot sure, if any of them have. Maybe the corner rooms? The ones you see from the lake don`t. But maybe someone else can answer that.