Annual Pass **Discount** Question

Started by ChrisiB, March 31, 2014, 06:58:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisiB

Hiya everyone,

I've seen some info over at DLRPmagic about buying annual passports, and that if you buy 5 (for family) you get a group discount; My issue is, there will only be four of us, but I've seen the referral offer, if you have 3 friends, they each receive 10% off plus you get a year free. Now my question is:

If we travel together, I buy my ticket at Full Price, Get my passport, then run back out to the window to Purchase 3 more -10% then add my year at the end of my date (as it says you hold it for 1 month).

Can anyone say if this will work? Even If I just get the 10% off, I'm not really to fussed about losing the free year.

Thanks, Chris :)

amanda08

HI Chris

Sorry, but you have to hold you own passport for 1 month before you can sponser people for the discount. There are however always bexisting holders that are looking for people to sponser so they can get the stamps which gives a free 1 year renewal - there is a separate thread for this here. When are you going? I am also looking for people to sponsor :)

ChrisiB

Hi Amanda

I'll be going on 22nd Aug for a week or so. Will have a look into that thread to. Thank you  :D

Chris