Sofia the First at Disneyland Paris

Started by CinderellaSparkle, April 18, 2013, 01:05:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CinderellaSparkle

Hi guys, thought i'd ask if anyone's spotted anything to do with Sofia the First at DLP.. My 4 year old is absolutely crazy about her! She keeps asking me if she's going to be there, bless her :)

I know she's made an appearance in a Disney Junior show at the American ones.. Any ideas if we're getting that or anything similar? Or if they're selling any toys etc? x

Thecharacterhunter

Sorry, but Sofia the First is not at Disneyland Paris.
But Disneyland Paris has merchandise with her like toys and pins.  :)
Previous Disneyland Paris trips:
12th - 15th June 2012. Hotel: Santa Fe hotel. I met these characters: Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, Peter Pan, Princess Aurora, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Buzz Lightyear, Pluto and Daisy Duck.

Aurora1

Sorry to ask, who is Sofia the first? :oops:

Zee79

Sofia the First is a new princess but she young. A 'normal girl' who becomes a princess over night because her mam marries the king. Currently on Disney, got her own series and my youngest is mad on her- i must admit i like to watch her cartoons :D

Aurora1

Thanks, Zee79, for answering that! Never heard of her, though!
Aurora1

CinderellaSparkle

Quote from: "Thecharacterhunter"Sorry, but Sofia the First is not at Disneyland Paris.
But they Disneyland Paris have merchandise with her like toys and pins.  :)

Awesome :) She already has the toy of Sofia, dvd and her dress.. I'm just on the lookout for other toys now, hoping they'll be somewhat different at DLP.