Which would you choose?

Started by polar vixen, November 02, 2012, 10:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

polar vixen

We are off to Disney on thurs, we've got a meal plan, but this only gives us 4 meal vouhers, as we'll be there 4 nights, but we need a meal before we leave on our last day, after careful consideration we've got it down to the Silver Spur Steakhouse, or Cafe Mickey, and I'm really stuck on which one to go for, so below I'm listing all my considerations, and asking for your opinion based on them....
We are a family of 6, : 2 adults, 1 13yr old(so she has to pay adult price for meals), a 7 yr old, (who's autistic, really fussy about food and smells, and basically lives off cheese), a 3 yr old, who's intolerant to gluten and cows milk, and a 1 yr old with a big appetite who's intolerant to gluten, cow's milk and soya.  At both places it seems the 2 youngest would probably end up just with fries, my 7 yr old too, I'm tempted by the character element at cafe mickey, but how to consider how noisy/bustling it might be, and since we've never been before I'm not sure what it's generally like.  We're having buffets the other 4 days, so i thought a table service meal would be nice.
Any thoughts please?

glenn

cafe mickey is a bit noisy,as you would expect,but the characters do come to your table and spend time with you.Some kids do get over excited and follow them around. As for the silver spur steak house you have to take pot luck wether it is open,i went in september and it wasn,t open at all.  ps i,m going again in three weeks and i hope it is open because i think it is the best restaurant in dlp.