Restaurants at Disneyland Park are closed after 7pm?

Started by JelleP, May 19, 2012, 12:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riebi

Theres is everything open except:

Fantasyland
Parts of Adventureland
Phantom Manor (why are they closing????)
Boat attractions at frontierland
The Nautilus
Autopia (sometimes)

so you will end on big thunder mountain. it´s ok for one night, but it´s boring if you stay some nights like we did it. Hope this year it will be better.
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

aliscrapper

Quote from: "Riebi"Theres is everything open except:

Fantasyland
Parts of Adventureland
Phantom Manor (why are they closing????)
Boat attractions at frontierland
The Nautilus
Autopia (sometimes)

so you will end on big thunder mountain. it´s ok for one night, but it´s boring if you stay some nights like we did it. Hope this year it will be better.

Thanks :thumbs: Oh no - looks like my luck is out as I've got a neck injury and can't ride Big Thunder Mountain!  My favourite rides are Buzz Lightyear, Pirates of the Caribbeand and Snow White, Peter Pan and Pinocchio - oh well I will just have to shop instead!!! :D/

Riebi

Sooooo buzz is your option for the evening!  :P

But which restaurant?  :lol:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

aliscrapper

Quote from: "Riebi"Sooooo buzz is your option for the evening!  :P

But which restaurant?  :lol:

Buzz is open in the evening!  Yay!!!!  DH and I get extremely competitive with this!!

We've booked our main meals for 1 pm ish; so maybe Annettes take out, Earl of Sandwich or thinking of the Red Garter Saloon at the Cheyenne??  DH and I have agreed that we're not doing massive queues to get a burger or sandwich in the evening; so if all else fails we're taking some Mug Shotz with us that just require hot water in our room! :D/

Tinkswishes28

Everything was open for us last week, except fantasyland closed down at around 9-30. I noticed all restaurants seem to be opened and full that we walked passed. We had a table service at 4, and then grabbed something quick around 10 at Caseys Corner. It was however impossible to eat anywhere other then quick counter service unless you prebooked. The hotel restaurants were quiet and easier to get a table.
2005 DLRP

jonathan

Last June many restaurants were open later (everything in the village as youd expect) but not everything in the park which is dissapoitning and surprising as people say.

Pizza planet was closing between 3 and 4pm (dont know if this is always the case regardless) and we never ended up eating there.

disneydreamer_x

I am going in December and on the weekdays the park shuts at 7pm so the dream show will actually start at 7 on most days - so what time will all the restaurants be closing then?!?!?!?
Would like to know because otherwise we will eat in the village or possibly Walts.
Thanks

jonathan

I was told that restaurants in the park may be starting to close as early as 4 and 5 but no real confirmation.  I have reservations for Inventions and Cafe Mickey every evening after 7 and the reservations I have in Auberge and Plaza Gardens are for lunchtime.

disneydreamer_x

wow - thanks for the quick reply.
I cannot believe they're shutting that early!!!
Oh well,

jonathan

It's not neccesarily guaranteed as such but it is assumed.  When I made my dinner reservations on Monday for our trip of Dec 9th-16th the likes of Plaza Gardens werent taking reservations after 4 we were told so Ive just presumed from that really.