Disney Village Radio! Listen Live!

Started by ICHAPMAN, June 29, 2010, 09:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arno-hh

It's not working anymore...
The direct llink to te stream and the web-player on disneylandparis.fr don't connect to the stream anymore...

SwipatronSparks

past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

dagobert

I just downloaded the DV Radio app on my Android cellphone. It's great.

Stitch

Ahh I'm listening now :) If I close my eyes I'm there!
-Jenn@

SwipatronSparks

okies, ao we have discussed having it working on an iphone/ipod touch.... any word on if you can get this on blackberry??? (getting one at some point this week i believe)
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

JoefromSingapore

wow this is awesome...I am going to have some new music to work to now! I cant believe its the same radio that is played in DisneyVillage.
That weird host on Dedicated to Disneyland Paris PODCAST!

paterdave2

has anybody really checked if the music played here is the same as in Disney Village because I listened a lot to this station before the link went dead/over but you hear a lot of advertising for the village like the sportsbar and the wild west show. When I was in disney myself I never heard them advertise that much.

I thought this was strage but what do you think?
My own Radiostation on Radionomy. listen to AYFM on: http://ayfmradio.playtheradio.com/index.cfm

SophieD

I recently downloaded the app from Android but it keeps on Force Closing!!  :cry:  :cry: Is anyone else having this trouble?? I've got a Samsung Galaxy S. Thanks  :D
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

CafeFantasia

If you have an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad, the TuneIn Radio app (£1.19) is a great way to listen to Disney Village Radio. Here are some screenshots of it in action:

Soap

Quote from: "SophieD"I recently downloaded the app from Android but it keeps on Force Closing!!  :cry:  :cry: Is anyone else having this trouble?? I've got a Samsung Galaxy S. Thanks  :D

From the Android Market?
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

SophieD

Yep Yep!! It was a free download from the android market  :)
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

paterdave2

Does anybody know if the app is allready released for the iphone???
My own Radiostation on Radionomy. listen to AYFM on: http://ayfmradio.playtheradio.com/index.cfm