[GAME] Design a Second Street For Disney Village!

Started by Fantillusion, August 06, 2006, 06:05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fantillusion

Have Fun ,
Remember to be realistic
But, I will be un Eisner like and say, the one that sounds most expensive wins. The game will end in 10 days and Raptor or any other moderator can judge.

ps. PM me to judge!
-Craig

Fantillusion

Ok, I will have a go , First of all the second street would be between the current entrance and the Vinci car park. Here is the line up for the left side of the street:

1. T-REX Cafe
2. World of Disney Store
3.A Small Smoothie and Milkshake bar themed to an oasis.
4.IMAX and Arcade

1.Here is the line up for the right side
1.A Chinese Restaurant called Touch of Hong Kong Disneyland
2.A suchi restauant above the chinese called Touch of Tokyo Disneyland
3.An Italian restaurant called themed to lady and the tramp
4.Quick Stop World Snack Shop (deserts)
5.Adventurofun (an outdoor adventure area featuring ufo zone and liki tikis from HKDL to give something for the kids to do

The overall theme of the place would be world with flags all over the place and muralsof the world.
For lighting it would be chinese lanterns hanging over the street.
To make the place look nice around the clock it would have many gardens and fountains. At the end of the street would be an outdoor stage to give the village live music again!

There you have it, Fantillusion the worst imagineer in the world!
-Craig

Fantillusion

Come on, Any one want to post ideas! Win a certificate!
-Craig

Anthony

Quote from: "Fantillusion"There you have it, Fantillusion the worst imagineer in the world!
I have to admit though, you've actually got some pretty good ideas there!

The smoothie bar would be cool - the Village needs a new fairly cheap place to take a break and relax with a drink.  The live stage would be good, but I'd probably move it to the left a bit, more towards the Dome, rather than have it at the end of the street.  If you look at the map in the future DV topic, they're planning on having the end of a long boulevard there, so it might mess that idea up.

The best idea you've got is the Liki Tikis and UFO Zone play areas.  They should theme the UFO one differently though - Lili Tikis can be Polynesian, I guess an Arctic theme might be good, with melting glaciers.  Or might people think it's an Ice Age attraction? :twisted:  Would you have to pay to enter this water zone?

Jon

ohhh get a dole whip float bar!!!
If we don\'t have the key, we can\'t open whatever it is we don\'t have that it unlocks. So what purpose would be served in finding whatever need be unlocked, which we don\'t have, without first having found the key what unlocks it?

Fantillusion

Quote from: "Baloo"Would you have to pay to enter this water zone?
Well it is Disney :evil:

Oh and about the smoothie bar I actually came up with the idea when thinking about the new oasis next to FCOA in TS. :lamp:
-Craig

Anthony

Quote from: "Fantillusion"Oh and about the smoothie bar I actually came up with the idea when thinking about the new oasis next to FCOA in TS. :lamp:
A Lilo & Stitch-themed Hawaiian juice/smoothie bar, perhaps?  :o  :o  That would be sooooo much better than a dodgy Studio Catering Co. van!

They could name it after Pleakly, and have a Monsters Inc Mike-style statue next to it of that guy who always loses his ice cream...

*tells self off for going off topic* :lol:

Fantillusion

Quote from: "Baloo"
Quote from: "Fantillusion"Oh and about the smoothie bar I actually came up with the idea when thinking about the new oasis next to FCOA in TS. :lamp:
A Lilo & Stitch-themed Hawaiian juice/smoothie bar, perhaps?  :o  :o  That would be sooooo much better than a dodgy Studio Catering Co. van!

They could name it after Pleakly, and have a Monsters Inc Mike-style statue next to it of that guy who always loses his ice cream...

*tells self off for going off topic* :lol:

Why arent you an imagineer?
Oh and those "dodgy" catering vans they are second hand (cheap or what), staff arent that friendly and most of them are closed but staff are sitting in them chatting!
-Craig