A new "Halloween en musique CD"

Started by benjy, October 23, 2008, 06:49:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benjy

There has already been a "les parades en musique" album and "Disneyland Resort Paris en Musique" CD so, with all the new and not so new halloween music that disneyland is playing in all the shows and parades. I think that there should be a new "Halloween en Musique" CD for fans like us to buy!!  :D  :D

So what do you think the tracklisting should be?

heres my idea:

1. It's Halloween lo ween
2. Halloween-Halloween
3. This is halloween
4. Boo to you

I can't really think of anymore any ideas anyone?  :-k  :?
Working xmas 2012!!! \":D\"

never2old

There's a Happy Halloween song playing around the park, I wouldn't mind seeing that one in there.... Do you know which one I mean?

And of course the Tous en Train - Halloween remix (which is not much of a remix, of course, they just add a "Halloween!!!" every now and then, but I just want the Tous en Train song so much....)

benjy

Quote from: "never2old"There's a Happy Halloween song playing around the park, I wouldn't mind seeing that one in there.... Do you know which one I mean?

yea i know which one you mean i LOVE that song!!  :D

Quote from: "never2old"And of course the Tous en Train - Halloween remix (which is not much of a remix, of course, they just add a "Halloween!!!" every now and then, but I just want the Tous en Train song so much....)

about tous en train, when i asked in the story book store about it, i asked if it will ever be released the cast member there said that it can't ever be released onto cd because it's not a "pulication of disney" what ever that means!
Working xmas 2012!!! \":D\"

never2old

Quote from: "benjy"about tous en train, when i asked in the story book store about it, i asked if it will ever be released the cast member there said that it can't ever be released onto cd because it's not a "pulication of disney" what ever that means!

oh no  :cry:  that is sad news