A New Disney Landmark

Started by CentralPlazaPerson, August 28, 2008, 07:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CentralPlazaPerson

Hey Everyone

On the maps in the brouchers for DLRP there is several main landmarks  for eg WDS would be the Earful Tower and Art of Animation Hat and maybe ToT

but what about a new one for outside the park? I personally think the entrace to the car park / bridge should because it's beautiful and it's practically the first thing you see if you travel by car to DLRP.

What do you think???

:D  :D Many Thanks :D  :D

MinniesBestPal

The gates are one of my favourite parts, because thats the point where my huge smile gets so big my cheeks start hurting. That's like the start of the magic! You know from the moment you get through those gates you're there!

CentralPlazaPerson

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"The gates are one of my favourite parts, because thats the point where my huge smile gets so big my cheeks start hurting. That's like the start of the magic! You know from the moment you get through those gates you're there!

yea I totally agree with you it's amazing, what do you think of my opinion minniesbestpal?

MinniesBestPal

I think its a brilliant idea! The gates should be on the map! They're the start of the magic!

Clarebelle

The shuttle buses? lol as soon as you are out of the airport and you see one... you know your coming home to the place where the magic is!! (they could be on one of the outer roads? if they have them on the maps lol)
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

CentralPlazaPerson

Quote from: "Clarebelle"The shuttle buses? lol as soon as you are out of the airport and you see one... you know your coming home to the place where the magic is!! (they could be on one of the outer roads? if they have them on the maps lol)

Very Good idea Clarebelle.
Even the little yellow buses that bring you around the hotels.
What about the big Clint Eastwood picture above Santa Fe Hotel?
 :-"

daisylovesdisney

every disney hotel sign. like i the brochure! i so love to flip trough a brouchure and see the hotel signs! nomather witch ones! :D/

CentralPlazaPerson

Yea lol
I agree
I like the NPB hotel sign :D :D :D
any other suggestion :L :L