where should a 3th gate be?

Started by duthoy, July 23, 2008, 11:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lil-shawn

@ eddy, hmm why do u hate the idea of a third park? i will welcome a third park, but ur right nothing like an animal kingdom or epcot, we need something new, special and unique...

what about a park of the history of the different countrys or something like that, we have nice tales about egypt, asia, europe, america and so on....
the europeans are interestet in other countrys and theyre history or am i wrong??  :)

EDDY

Nice idea, too show different countries and stories! ;)
I meant that I hate the idea of a 3rd park because in my opinion they should first focus on the studio expansion because if they would build a 3rd gate they´ll need all money for that and our relatively "new" Studios would be out of discussion for a long time before adding something new into them. You know what I mean ? It´s like If you would plan a new house before you've added a bathroom to your actually one ;)

But when the Studios expansion is nearly finished( 5 years or so...) I also welcome a 3rd Gate, who wouldn´t that ? ;)

cu
[size=80]1997 - July (my first visit ever!!! =) DLP\'s 5th Anniversary
2005 - September
2007 - March
2007 - September
2008 - February
2008 - March - Day Trip to Stitch Live Preview
2008 - May
2008 - September
2009 - February/March
2009 - March - Day trip - St. Davids Day
2009 - August - 18th Anniversary =)
2009 - 2010 - December/January
2010 - May [/size]

//http://www.filmparade-kanal.tk

lil-shawn

sure i understand u....
first they have to add and expand the studios quickly, than tey can do the third gate...

:lol:  i don´t think i will build a house without a bathroom, u?  :lol:

oh thanks i think this idea of an history based park will fit perfectly but when they dont wanna do it there i make one in germany   :P :lol:

EDDY

No I won´t build a house without a bathroom  :wink:   :mrgreen:

So if you´re searching someone who builds
a park with you in Germany say it and I`am on board ;)
Ich bin dabei  :P

cu  :D
[size=80]1997 - July (my first visit ever!!! =) DLP\'s 5th Anniversary
2005 - September
2007 - March
2007 - September
2008 - February
2008 - March - Day Trip to Stitch Live Preview
2008 - May
2008 - September
2009 - February/March
2009 - March - Day trip - St. Davids Day
2009 - August - 18th Anniversary =)
2009 - 2010 - December/January
2010 - May [/size]

//http://www.filmparade-kanal.tk

AmericanMouse

Corrected your title as there is no such number as "3th".

Anyway, a third gate should have a Pixar theme, like the forthcoming Shanghai park.

Toy Story Mania, the Monsters Inc coaster, Carsland and other Pixar themed areas (if successful in Anaheim and Orlando) could be brought here.

Captain Pan

Quote from: "AmericanMouse"Corrected your title as there is no such number as "3th".

Anyway, a third gate should have a Pixar theme, like the forthcoming Shanghai park.

Toy Story Mania, the Monsters Inc coaster, Carsland and other Pixar themed areas (if successful in Anaheim and Orlando) could be brought here.

WDS have that at the moment its Called "Toon Studio"... and with a rumored further expansion of 3 new attractions, which will probably be themed with the pixar brand and then a ratatouille dark ride.

Barnsey313

All the expansions on the image are very distant from each other and I feel DLRP may loose it's cosy feel if the new park is so far away.

CentralPlazaPerson

I totally agree with EDDY. I think they should stay focused on making WDS better. Instead of Toon Studios why not come up with something different like Pixar Studos?? There was also talk of a new Hotel, what do you guys think it should be called or based on. I think they should make the Hotel about Discovery and Jules Verne

What do you think???

Barnsey313

I think a jungle themed hotel would be interesting... similarly themed to Adventureland either tribal, arabic or pirate fort like.

CentralPlazaPerson

Quote from: "Barnsey313"I think a jungle themed hotel would be interesting... similarly themed to Adventureland either tribal, arabic or pirate fort like.

well this is the list of Disneyland Hotels and there themes:
Disneyland Hotel - Fairytale
Disney's New York Hotel - New York (duh) lol
Disney's New Port Bay Club - Boats and Sailing
Disney's Seqoria Lodge Hotel - Forests of America etc
Disney's Cheyenne Hotel - Wild West and Cowboys
Disney's Hotel Santa Fe - America, cowboys etc
Disney's Davy Crocket Ranch - Great Outdoors, Davy Crocket

so yea Pirates don't really come under any of those so why not!!!
Good Idea :D
The Explorers Hotel sort of comes under pirates though.

Captain Pan

Quote from: "CentralPlazaPerson"
Quote from: "Barnsey313"I think a jungle themed hotel would be interesting... similarly themed to Adventureland either tribal, arabic or pirate fort like.

Santa Fe isn't really the Cowboys and America brand its a stereotype of Latin America... and according to DLRP's website the hotel is an "Experience the Southwest Starry Nights Amongst the Spanish Conquistadors" So we are talking geographically of southern California and New Mexico if memory of geography prove me right.

And I think this may be a little off topic here... Think another topic needs to be opened based on the ideas/concept for a rumored additional hotel!

CentralPlazaPerson

Quote from: "Captain Pan"
Quote from: "CentralPlazaPerson"

Santa Fe isn't really the Cowboys and America brand its a stereotype of Latin America... and according to DLRP's website the hotel is an "Experience the Southwest Starry Nights Amongst the Spanish Conquistadors" So we are talking geographically of southern California and New Mexico if memory of geography prove me right.

And I think this may be a little off topic here... Think another topic needs to be opened based on the ideas/concept for a rumored additional hotel!
Kk i might start a new topic, better keep that in mind  :D

Pete's Dragon

The 3rd gate should be beside my house, and should have magical teleportational properties  :D/

CentralPlazaPerson

Don't we all wish that lol
 :D

TowMater

Love the idea of a DLRP Animal Kingdom.

Move LOTLK & Tarzan Encounter to there and even do a Paris version of Expedition Everest.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century