Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

I really like that one of Chip and Dale Captain Pan, I love the colours.  :wink:  :D  

On the subject of a facial portrait of Walt Disney, this would be awesome if you could also add a copy signature. I do know there is a very limited original mounted portrait 18" x 12" in my Benham Group catalogue, with an original signature underneath by the one and only, unfortunately it's priced at £1750.00.. :shock:

burntsienna

Quote from: "javey74"burntsienna, I have a request if that's alright, :wink:  I was wondering if you could do a facial portrait of Walt Disney... :?:

i could sure try =]
ill have a search for a good image of him. im not very well at drawing men though. but ill give it a try =]
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Captain Pan

I've just spent a moment flicking back through this topic and In the last 24 hours this topic has received one amazing boost and bump in a board where its so easy to see topics slide well beyond the first page, and with this boost my hearts all become a flutter with my mind wanting to grab a pad and pencil and draw to my hearts delight!

MizzRabbit

Quote from: "Captain Pan"I've just spent a moment flicking back through this topic and In the last 24 hours this topic has received one amazing boost and bump in a board where its so easy to see topics slide well beyond the first page, and with this boost my hearts all become a flutter with my mind wanting to grab a pad and pencil and draw to my hearts delight!

Then do so!! Draw! And post afterwards ;)

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

burntsienna

Quote from: "javey74"I really like that one of Chip and Dale Captain Pan, I love the colours.  :wink:  :D  

On the subject of a facial portrait of Walt Disney, this would be awesome if you could also add a copy signature. I do know there is a very limited original mounted portrait 18" x 12" in my Benham Group catalogue, with an original signature underneath by the one and only, unfortunately it's priced at £1750.00.. :shock:

:shock: wow thats a large amount of money.
if theres an image of the portrait and signature i can give it a go =]

Javey74

Quote from: "javey74"Just been looking over the artwork here, and there is quite a bit of it really good, so much so I think this topic might just grow, maybe even to the point of suggesting a Disney Homemade Artwork section.  :o

We'll just have to see how it expands, no doubt to be overlooked by the admin and mods.  :wink:
I'd already had a feeling about this thread, so I posted my gut feeling earlier on when there was just a few posts... :wink:

Javey74

Quote from: "burntsienna"
Quote from: "javey74"I really like that one of Chip and Dale Captain Pan, I love the colours.  :wink:  :D  

:shock: wow thats a large amount of money.
if theres an image of the portrait and signature i can give it a go =]
Here's three, if they are of any use to you burntsienna... :)

Captain Pan

Quote from: "javey74"
Quote from: "javey74"Just been looking over the artwork here, and there is quite a bit of it really good, so much so I think this topic might just grow, maybe even to the point of suggesting a Disney Homemade Artwork section.  :o

We'll just have to see how it expands, no doubt to be overlooked by the admin and mods.  :wink:
I'd already had a feeling about this thread, so I posted my gut feeling earlier on when there was just a few posts... :wink:

I did spot that comment on my way back through... and you never know what could happen with this area/topic especially if we get more members posting pictures on we might just see an area built to showcase the artwork it could even be named the 'art of animation' or 'the editing suite' or 'Toon Studio' even but we'll leave that to the admin and mods!

I say we give it a couple more pages then we'll log a request to the ones in charge!

burntsienna

awww yeah they're great =]
would you like it fully just of his face? or head and sholders? or partial body?
or face and neck haha ?

burntsienna

Quote from: "Captain Pan"
Quote from: "javey74"

I did spot that comment on my way back through... and you never know what could happen with this area/topic especially if we get more members posting pictures on we might just see an area built to showcase the artwork it could even be named the 'art of animation' or 'the editing suite' or 'Toon Studio' even but we'll leave that to the admin and mods!

I say we give it a couple more pages then we'll log a request to the ones in charge!

awww cool!
that would be awsome!
we'll all have to get drawing =]

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Captain Pan"I can't draw people properly I continually mess it up... that's why I stick to the Characters!

For those who want to see my version of a propper human... ok Its not a disney one... but its an attempt at a human... //http://www.photosmagiques.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4321&start=60

For some reason he looks cartoony but then maybe thats my style?

burntsienna

i really like it!
i think its good for everyone to have their own individual style. its awsome =]

Javey74

Quote from: "burntsienna"awww yeah they're great =]
would you like it fully just of his face? or head and sholders? or partial body?
or face and neck haha ?
Maybe similar to the 2nd picture... :) Head, neck and top of suit... :wink:

burntsienna

okey dokey, i think that'll look good...haha atleast the composition will whether my drawing will is another matter =]

Javey74

:lol:  :lol: I like it... :lol:  I'm sure it'll turn out fine burntsienna.. :D